- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Fire Island gay travel GayCities pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Miami New York Marriage Equality New York City party haus Chicago Los Angeles Las Vegas Photos travel Theater Washington DC London
PHOTOS: Charitable Stars Get Their Halos At The Angel Awards In L.A.
Aug 22, 2012
Project Angel Food, an L.A. charity dedicated to feeding those with AIDS, cancer and other life-threatening illnesses, held its 17th annual Angel Awards on Saturday, August 18.
Though there were many high-profile guests—including Alan Cumming, Gilles Marini, Marguerite Moreau, Kirsten Vangsness and Mike Manning—the top honors went to actress Pauley Perrette (a.k.a. Abby Sciuto on NCIS) and Kiehl’s president Chris Salgardo for their charitable work.
Hosted in Project Angel Food’s own parking, the ceremony featured entertainment provided by the Harvard Yardbirds and Book of Mormon’s Andrew Rannells.
Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Le Studio
Katee Sackhoff (Longmire, Battlestar Galactica) and Shameless’ Marguerite Moreau
Gilles Marini , Grant Reynolds and Chris Salgardo
Alan Cumming presents an award
Andrew Rannells (The Book of Mormon, The New Normal) performing
Click through for more images from the Angel Awards in L.A.
Pages: 1 2