- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon Jeffrey James Keyes party haus pride haus Chicago Photos San Francisco New York City Theater Fire Island Miami Washington DC gay travel Las Vegas travel Los Angeles Pride New York Marriage Equality GayCities
Active-Duty Service Members March In Uniform For First Time At San Diego Pride
Jul 23, 2012
On Saturday, July 21, active members of the Armed Forces marched in uniform for the first time at a gay Pride event during San Diego LGBT Pride. Though members marched in civilian clothing last year after the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, this marked the first time the Secretary of Defense gave them the green light to don their official regalia. Looking snazzy, folks!