- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Pride New York City Photos Las Vegas Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Los Angeles gay travel Miami GayCities San Francisco Chicago London party haus Marriage Equality Washington DC travel New York
Active-Duty Service Members March In Uniform For First Time At San Diego Pride
Jul 23, 2012
On Saturday, July 21, active members of the Armed Forces marched in uniform for the first time at a gay Pride event during San Diego LGBT Pride. Though members marched in civilian clothing last year after the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, this marked the first time the Secretary of Defense gave them the green light to don their official regalia. Looking snazzy, folks!