- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel Miami London Washington DC Los Angeles Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus San Francisco Fire Island travel Pride GayCities Marriage Equality Theater party haus Chicago New York New York City Photos
Active-Duty Service Members March In Uniform For First Time At San Diego Pride
Jul 23, 2012
On Saturday, July 21, active members of the Armed Forces marched in uniform for the first time at a gay Pride event during San Diego LGBT Pride. Though members marched in civilian clothing last year after the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, this marked the first time the Secretary of Defense gave them the green light to don their official regalia. Looking snazzy, folks!