- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Las Vegas Photos Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Theater party haus Miami Los Angeles pride haus New York City travel San Francisco GayCities London New York Pride Chicago gay travel Marriage Equality
Getaways: Five Unbeatable Hawaiian Resorts
Jul 24, 2012
Castle Resort Poipu Shores: Kauai
Hotels are great but for extended stays on the island a condo is hard to beat as a jumping off point to enjoy Hawaii. Castle Resorts & Hotels boasts a collection of great resorts and condos all over the islands–Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai and the Big Island. Poipu Shores on Kauai’s south coast is perhaps the most resort-like. With one, two and three bedroom options there is something for everyone and each unit comes with fully equipped kitchen, televisions, DVD players, high-speed internet. In fact, you’ll find all the comforts of home—even grocery delivery right to your unit. The nearby beaches are walking distance– Keoniloa Bay, Shipwreck, Brennecke and Poipu–and are considered some of the best in the world. The Poipu Shopping Village next door has all the restaurants and supplies you could ever want.