- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality GayCities Los Angeles Pride benefit haus Theater Washington DC party haus Miami New York Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago New York City London Fire Island pride haus Photos travel San Francisco
Getaways: Five Unbeatable Hawaiian Resorts
Jul 24, 2012 by Corey Scholibo
Castle Resort Poipu Shores: Kauai
Hotels are great but for extended stays on the island a condo is hard to beat as a jumping off point to enjoy Hawaii. Castle Resorts & Hotels boasts a collection of great resorts and condos all over the islands–Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai and the Big Island. Poipu Shores on Kauai’s south coast is perhaps the most resort-like. With one, two and three bedroom options there is something for everyone and each unit comes with fully equipped kitchen, televisions, DVD players, high-speed internet. In fact, you’ll find all the comforts of home—even grocery delivery right to your unit. The nearby beaches are walking distance– Keoniloa Bay, Shipwreck, Brennecke and Poipu–and are considered some of the best in the world. The Poipu Shopping Village next door has all the restaurants and supplies you could ever want.