- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Photos New York London party haus San Francisco pride haus travel Washington DC gay travel Pride Las Vegas Fire Island Chicago Miami Theater Los Angeles Marriage Equality GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes
Getaways: Five Unbeatable Hawaiian Resorts
Jul 24, 2012
Castle Resort Poipu Shores: Kauai
Hotels are great but for extended stays on the island a condo is hard to beat as a jumping off point to enjoy Hawaii. Castle Resorts & Hotels boasts a collection of great resorts and condos all over the islands–Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai and the Big Island. Poipu Shores on Kauai’s south coast is perhaps the most resort-like. With one, two and three bedroom options there is something for everyone and each unit comes with fully equipped kitchen, televisions, DVD players, high-speed internet. In fact, you’ll find all the comforts of home—even grocery delivery right to your unit. The nearby beaches are walking distance– Keoniloa Bay, Shipwreck, Brennecke and Poipu–and are considered some of the best in the world. The Poipu Shopping Village next door has all the restaurants and supplies you could ever want.