- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater New York City Miami Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities travel Pride Las Vegas Photos party haus Fire Island Marriage Equality pride haus Washington DC London San Francisco Chicago gay travel New York
PHOTOS: The 10 Best Nude Beaches In The World
Jul 03, 2012
Provincetown, MA: Herring Cove Beach
While it is technically illegal to disrobe here, the National Park Service generally looks the other way (too bad for them) and you should be able to cover up quickly in a pinch. Women go topless in the lesbian section just left of the parking lot, while boys bare all about three-quarters of a mile down the way. The dunes are infamous for cruising, so don’t wander off the beaten path unless you are looking to be found.
NEXT: Hanlan’s Point in Toronto