- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater gay travel Photos pride haus travel Fire Island Miami Jeffrey James Keyes party haus London Pride San Francisco Marriage Equality GayCities Washington DC Chicago Las Vegas Los Angeles New York City New York
It’s Not Over! Pridestravaganza 2012 Continues At Europe’s Top 10 Post-June Prides
Jun 27, 2012
Still smarting from Pride month? Godspeed, gay voyager! Some of Europe’s biggest and best Pride events have yet to take place this summer, and there’s still plenty of time to get in on the action.
So grab your passport and the Ibuprofen, and get ye across the pond for some of the world’s hottest homopaloozas.
Click through for Europe’s Top 10 Post-June Prides.