- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus travel Las Vegas Chicago pride haus Washington DC GayCities New York Los Angeles Theater New York City Pride Fire Island San Francisco Miami London Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus Photos
PHOTOS: The 10 Best Gay Beaches In The World
Jun 28, 2012
Gay life in Tel Aviv is by far the most vibrant and eclectic in the Middle East. Tel Aviv was voted Best Gay City 2011 by GayCities readers. So it’s no surprise that a gay beach thrives here. And Hilton Beach is not just any gay beach, but a hotspot packed with sunbathers both olive-skinned locals and the visitors from all over the world looking to experience the city’s flavor and get rid of their tan lines. The beach can be found just north of the Hilton Hotel under the eagle statue.
NEXT: Poodle Beach in Rehoboth