- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality San Francisco Washington DC Las Vegas Los Angeles party haus Photos New York travel Theater London Pride GayCities pride haus New York City gay travel Fire Island Miami Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: The 10 Best Gay Beaches In The World
Jun 28, 2012
Gay life in Tel Aviv is by far the most vibrant and eclectic in the Middle East. Tel Aviv was voted Best Gay City 2011 by GayCities readers. So it’s no surprise that a gay beach thrives here. And Hilton Beach is not just any gay beach, but a hotspot packed with sunbathers both olive-skinned locals and the visitors from all over the world looking to experience the city’s flavor and get rid of their tan lines. The beach can be found just north of the Hilton Hotel under the eagle statue.
NEXT: Poodle Beach in Rehoboth