- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco GayCities Fire Island Las Vegas travel Photos Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Chicago Theater pride haus Marriage Equality New York party haus Pride gay travel New York City Washington DC London
PHOTOS: The 10 Best Gay Beaches In The World
Jun 28, 2012
Gay life in Tel Aviv is by far the most vibrant and eclectic in the Middle East. Tel Aviv was voted Best Gay City 2011 by GayCities readers. So it’s no surprise that a gay beach thrives here. And Hilton Beach is not just any gay beach, but a hotspot packed with sunbathers both olive-skinned locals and the visitors from all over the world looking to experience the city’s flavor and get rid of their tan lines. The beach can be found just north of the Hilton Hotel under the eagle statue.
NEXT: Poodle Beach in Rehoboth