- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York New York City gay travel Photos pride haus Washington DC San Francisco Fire Island travel GayCities London Theater Miami Las Vegas Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Marriage Equality Los Angeles party haus
PHOTOS: The 10 Best Gay Beaches In The World
Jun 28, 2012
If Pride has got you all worked up, there is good news, boys: shirtless season in the Northern Hemisphere has just begun!
So whether you look good in tank tops, mankinis or no clothes at all (brag about it), this is time to start planning your beach gaycation 2012. Get away to the nearest body of water, strip down and soak up the sun amid the topless hotties.
To make your search for the perfect beach town and perfect vacation easier and much more, well, visual, we’ve updated the GayCities annual list of the 10 best gay beaches with tons of fresh photos. Now you will never get lost in the dunes–unless you desire to.
And if you find we’ve omitted your favorite sandy oasis, let us hear about it in comments.
Click through to see the 10 best gay beaches in the world 2012.
UP FIRST: Pines Beach in Fire Island