- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Las Vegas Washington DC London pride haus Photos Chicago San Francisco Pride Los Angeles Miami Jeffrey James Keyes New York travel Marriage Equality Fire Island New York City gay travel party haus GayCities
PHOTOS: The 10 Best Gay Beaches In The World
Jun 28, 2012 by Oscar Raymundo
If Pride has got you all worked up, there is good news, boys: shirtless season in the Northern Hemisphere has just begun!
So whether you look good in tank tops, mankinis or no clothes at all (brag about it), this is time to start planning your beach gaycation 2012. Get away to the nearest body of water, strip down and soak up the sun amid the topless hotties.
To make your search for the perfect beach town and perfect vacation easier and much more, well, visual, we’ve updated the GayCities annual list of the 10 best gay beaches with tons of fresh photos. Now you will never get lost in the dunes–unless you desire to.
And if you find we’ve omitted your favorite sandy oasis, let us hear about it in comments.
Click through to see the 10 best gay beaches in the world 2012.
UP FIRST: Pines Beach in Fire Island