- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Las Vegas benefit haus Los Angeles Chicago Marriage Equality pride haus travel Theater San Francisco GayCities New York City Pride Jeffrey James Keyes New York Fire Island party haus London Washington DC Photos
PHOTOS: The 10 Best Gay Beaches In The World
Jun 28, 2012 by Oscar Raymundo
If Pride has got you all worked up, there is good news, boys: shirtless season in the Northern Hemisphere has just begun!
So whether you look good in tank tops, mankinis or no clothes at all (brag about it), this is time to start planning your beach gaycation 2012. Get away to the nearest body of water, strip down and soak up the sun amid the topless hotties.
To make your search for the perfect beach town and perfect vacation easier and much more, well, visual, we’ve updated the GayCities annual list of the 10 best gay beaches with tons of fresh photos. Now you will never get lost in the dunes–unless you desire to.
And if you find we’ve omitted your favorite sandy oasis, let us hear about it in comments.
Click through to see the 10 best gay beaches in the world 2012.
UP FIRST: Pines Beach in Fire Island