- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Miami Marriage Equality New York City Washington DC travel London benefit haus San Francisco Theater GayCities Chicago pride haus New York Pride party haus Fire Island Photos Las Vegas
PHOTOS: Amanda Palmer Makes Music, Magic In Berlin
Jun 25, 2012 by GayCities
Queer-fave Amanda Palmer, former vocalist for the Dresden Dolls, came to Berlin’s Platoon Kunsthalle recently with a live performance and art installation. Backed by the Grand Theft Orchestra, Palmer had fans like Luis Pedro de Castro (who was kind enough to send us these photos) going ape-shit. It looks like Palmer might be starting a new rock-star trend: Letting fans sign their autographs on you. We can think of a few musicians whose flesh we’d like to see up close and personal.