- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes London Washington DC Theater GayCities New York City travel Las Vegas Marriage Equality San Francisco party haus pride haus New York Pride Photos gay travel Fire Island Los Angeles
PHOTOS: Amanda Palmer Makes Music, Magic In Berlin
Jun 25, 2012
Queer-fave Amanda Palmer, former vocalist for the Dresden Dolls, came to Berlin’s Platoon Kunsthalle recently with a live performance and art installation. Backed by the Grand Theft Orchestra, Palmer had fans like Luis Pedro de Castro (who was kind enough to send us these photos) going ape-shit. It looks like Palmer might be starting a new rock-star trend: Letting fans sign their autographs on you. We can think of a few musicians whose flesh we’d like to see up close and personal.