- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles GayCities pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Fire Island New York City London New York gay travel Las Vegas travel Miami Pride Chicago Marriage Equality San Francisco Washington DC Theater Photos
PHOTOS: Amanda Palmer Makes Music, Magic In Berlin
Jun 25, 2012
Queer-fave Amanda Palmer, former vocalist for the Dresden Dolls, came to Berlin’s Platoon Kunsthalle recently with a live performance and art installation. Backed by the Grand Theft Orchestra, Palmer had fans like Luis Pedro de Castro (who was kind enough to send us these photos) going ape-shit. It looks like Palmer might be starting a new rock-star trend: Letting fans sign their autographs on you. We can think of a few musicians whose flesh we’d like to see up close and personal.