- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island London Jeffrey James Keyes Photos New York Theater travel San Francisco Las Vegas Miami GayCities party haus Los Angeles benefit haus New York City pride haus Pride Marriage Equality Chicago Washington DC
PHOTOS: Matinee Las Vegas Captivates Sin City
Jun 14, 2012
Over Memorial day weekend’s Matinee—the dance-party brand that’s torn up New York, Miami and Ibiza—took over Share nightclub in Las Vegas with able assistance from L.A. promoter Paul Nichols. Since Share is the only gay nightclub with a stripper license, things got a little racy—and we have the pics of Erika Jayne, Andrew Christian models and a lot of shirtless gay men in wild outfits. Because despite what they say, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay there.
If you like what you see and will be in the Big Apple over Pride weekend, Matinee New York takes over Governors Island on June 23.
Click through for more photos from Matinee Las Vegas
Got some color to show us? Enter your best Pride pics in the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and you could win a free vacation anywhere in the U.S., courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.