- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
- PHOTOS: Atomic Bombshells Blow up the Stage
- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Theater gay travel Photos New York San Francisco Washington DC party haus travel Fire Island pride haus Miami New York City Las Vegas Marriage Equality Pride Los Angeles London Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago
PHOTOS: Matinee Las Vegas Captivates Sin City
Jun 14, 2012
Over Memorial day weekend’s Matinee—the dance-party brand that’s torn up New York, Miami and Ibiza—took over Share nightclub in Las Vegas with able assistance from L.A. promoter Paul Nichols. Since Share is the only gay nightclub with a stripper license, things got a little racy—and we have the pics of Erika Jayne, Andrew Christian models and a lot of shirtless gay men in wild outfits. Because despite what they say, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay there.
If you like what you see and will be in the Big Apple over Pride weekend, Matinee New York takes over Governors Island on June 23.
Click through for more photos from Matinee Las Vegas
Got some color to show us? Enter your best Pride pics in the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and you could win a free vacation anywhere in the U.S., courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.