- 2 Dollar Clothing Store Is WeHo’s Best-Kept Shopping Secret
- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Las Vegas Fire Island Photos party haus Pride Washington DC benefit haus Chicago New York Theater pride haus London travel Los Angeles GayCities Miami
PHOTOS: Matinee Las Vegas Captivates Sin City
Jun 14, 2012
Over Memorial day weekend’s Matinee—the dance-party brand that’s torn up New York, Miami and Ibiza—took over Share nightclub in Las Vegas with able assistance from L.A. promoter Paul Nichols. Since Share is the only gay nightclub with a stripper license, things got a little racy—and we have the pics of Erika Jayne, Andrew Christian models and a lot of shirtless gay men in wild outfits. Because despite what they say, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay there.
If you like what you see and will be in the Big Apple over Pride weekend, Matinee New York takes over Governors Island on June 23.
Click through for more photos from Matinee Las Vegas
Got some color to show us? Enter your best Pride pics in the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and you could win a free vacation anywhere in the U.S., courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.