- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel New York Los Angeles Photos London Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island Chicago gay travel San Francisco Theater Miami Pride Washington DC Las Vegas New York City Marriage Equality GayCities pride haus party haus
PHOTOS: Matinee Las Vegas Captivates Sin City
Jun 14, 2012
Over Memorial day weekend’s Matinee—the dance-party brand that’s torn up New York, Miami and Ibiza—took over Share nightclub in Las Vegas with able assistance from L.A. promoter Paul Nichols. Since Share is the only gay nightclub with a stripper license, things got a little racy—and we have the pics of Erika Jayne, Andrew Christian models and a lot of shirtless gay men in wild outfits. Because despite what they say, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay there.
If you like what you see and will be in the Big Apple over Pride weekend, Matinee New York takes over Governors Island on June 23.
Click through for more photos from Matinee Las Vegas
Got some color to show us? Enter your best Pride pics in the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and you could win a free vacation anywhere in the U.S., courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.