- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
- PHOTOS: Minimal Effort, Maximum Exposure Costumes
- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- 10 Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 UK Gay DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Los Angeles New York City Pride party haus San Francisco Theater pride haus Chicago Marriage Equality Washington DC Photos travel Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Las Vegas London New York Fire Island Miami
PHOTOS: Matinee Las Vegas Captivates Sin City
Jun 14, 2012 by GayCities
Over Memorial day weekend’s Matinee—the dance-party brand that’s torn up New York, Miami and Ibiza—took over Share nightclub in Las Vegas with able assistance from L.A. promoter Paul Nichols. Since Share is the only gay nightclub with a stripper license, things got a little racy—and we have the pics of Erika Jayne, Andrew Christian models and a lot of shirtless gay men in wild outfits. Because despite what they say, what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay there.
If you like what you see and will be in the Big Apple over Pride weekend, Matinee New York takes over Governors Island on June 23.
Click through for more photos from Matinee Las Vegas
Got some color to show us? Enter your best Pride pics in the GayCities Pride Photo Challenge and you could win a free vacation anywhere in the U.S., courtesy of JetBlue and Kimpton Hotels.