- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Miami New York Photos New York City Marriage Equality London benefit haus Pride GayCities pride haus San Francisco Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island party haus travel Washington DC Chicago Theater
Taste The Rainbow: Chef Whips Up Color-Coded Pride Menu
Jun 06, 2012
No, it is not. You can never have too many rainbows. We fucking love rainbows so much we want to stuff our face with them.
And now we can, thanks to a chef at a Quaker boarding house in Boston! He’s posted his Pride Week menu, which starts with red foods on Sunday, then orange foods Monday, yellow Tuesday, and so on.
Here’s what was on the menu Sunday:
Seasoned Bhutanese red rice
Chili (with local pork and veggie sausage)
Red lettuce salad with radishes and tomatoes
Roasted rhubarb compote
Dinner’s $7—a steal! But you will need to call ahead. Now, if you’re excuse us, our face isn’t going to stuff itself.