- PHOTOS: The Gold Standard Of Gay Brunches
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos GayCities Las Vegas pride haus Chicago Washington DC Theater Fire Island party haus New York Marriage Equality London Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles New York City Pride benefit haus travel San Francisco
Taste The Rainbow: Chef Whips Up Color-Coded Pride Menu
Jun 06, 2012 by GayCities
No, it is not. You can never have too many rainbows. We fucking love rainbows so much we want to stuff our face with them.
And now we can, thanks to a chef at a Quaker boarding house in Boston! He’s posted his Pride Week menu, which starts with red foods on Sunday, then orange foods Monday, yellow Tuesday, and so on.
Here’s what was on the menu Sunday:
Seasoned Bhutanese red rice
Chili (with local pork and veggie sausage)
Red lettuce salad with radishes and tomatoes
Roasted rhubarb compote
Dinner’s $7—a steal! But you will need to call ahead. Now, if you’re excuse us, our face isn’t going to stuff itself.