- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Washington DC gay travel New York City GayCities Los Angeles Pride travel Fire Island party haus London Marriage Equality Theater New York pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Chicago Photos Las Vegas
Taste The Rainbow: Chef Whips Up Color-Coded Pride Menu
Jun 06, 2012
No, it is not. You can never have too many rainbows. We fucking love rainbows so much we want to stuff our face with them.
And now we can, thanks to a chef at a Quaker boarding house in Boston! He’s posted his Pride Week menu, which starts with red foods on Sunday, then orange foods Monday, yellow Tuesday, and so on.
Here’s what was on the menu Sunday:
Seasoned Bhutanese red rice
Chili (with local pork and veggie sausage)
Red lettuce salad with radishes and tomatoes
Roasted rhubarb compote
Dinner’s $7—a steal! But you will need to call ahead. Now, if you’re excuse us, our face isn’t going to stuff itself.