- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
- 5 Hotties Recommend The Best Places To Eat, Drink And Hang Out In Los Angeles
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality San Francisco travel Photos Fire Island party haus Washington DC Los Angeles benefit haus New York Theater London New York City Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities pride haus Chicago Pride Las Vegas Miami
Iconic Golden Gate Bridge Celebrates 75 Years This Weekend
May 25, 2012 by Oscar Raymundo
This Memorial Day weekend, San Franciscans can expect fireworks and traffic to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge. The city of San Francisco has tons of events and activities already planned out in 2012 to commemorate the iconic bridge, but this weekend’s festivities complete with a technology fair, live music, a watercraft parade and firework show is causing the most buzz.
Crissy Field, with its one-of-a-kind view of the bridge, is going to be jammed packed with live music and dancing on Sunday. Ghiradelli Square and Fort Mason will also host Golden Gate-themed events. The bridge itself will be closed from 9pm to 10pm on Sunday, May 27 for a fireworks show.