- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island pride haus Theater benefit haus London Photos New York party haus Miami GayCities Las Vegas San Francisco Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Pride travel Los Angeles New York City Washington DC Marriage Equality
Iconic Golden Gate Bridge Celebrates 75 Years This Weekend
May 25, 2012 by Oscar Raymundo
This Memorial Day weekend, San Franciscans can expect fireworks and traffic to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge. The city of San Francisco has tons of events and activities already planned out in 2012 to commemorate the iconic bridge, but this weekend’s festivities complete with a technology fair, live music, a watercraft parade and firework show is causing the most buzz.
Crissy Field, with its one-of-a-kind view of the bridge, is going to be jammed packed with live music and dancing on Sunday. Ghiradelli Square and Fort Mason will also host Golden Gate-themed events. The bridge itself will be closed from 9pm to 10pm on Sunday, May 27 for a fireworks show.