- Vote Now And Help One Of These Stoli Guy Finalists Win $10,000
- PHOTOS: Queer Pokémon Fans Stun Straight Nerds, Invade Massive PAX Convention
- The Five Kinkiest Cities In America
- Your 2014 Mr. Gay World Is A Super Hot Dance Teacher From The UK
- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus travel Marriage Equality San Francisco Las Vegas Fire Island New York New York City Pride London Miami Theater Chicago Photos Los Angeles pride haus Washington DC GayCities party haus Jeffrey James Keyes
A Snapshot Of Jeremy Kost’s “Of An Instance” Gallery Show In New York
May 04, 2012 by GayCities
Photographer Jeremy Kost is often called “the Polaroid artist” for his penchant for using the quick-developing camera to capture barely clothed lads, club kids, drag queens and celebs like Courtney Love, Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. His latest show, “Of An Instance,” opens in New York City on Saturday, May 5, and is being produced in partnership with Hugo Boss and the The Andy Warhol Museum.
Click through for images from Jeremy Kost’s “Of an Instance”
“Of an Instance” runs at 150 Eleventh Avenue, through May 31. Images: Jeremy Kost. Above: A Muse is a Muse (Veruca in Misty’s Wig).