- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco benefit haus party haus Miami Los Angeles travel Marriage Equality pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Photos New York City Theater Washington DC Pride London New York Fire Island Chicago Las Vegas GayCities
A Snapshot Of Jeremy Kost’s “Of An Instance” Gallery Show In New York
May 04, 2012
Photographer Jeremy Kost is often called “the Polaroid artist” for his penchant for using the quick-developing camera to capture barely clothed lads, club kids, drag queens and celebs like Courtney Love, Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. His latest show, “Of An Instance,” opens in New York City on Saturday, May 5, and is being produced in partnership with Hugo Boss and the The Andy Warhol Museum.
Click through for images from Jeremy Kost’s “Of an Instance”
“Of an Instance” runs at 150 Eleventh Avenue, through May 31. Images: Jeremy Kost. Above: A Muse is a Muse (Veruca in Misty’s Wig).