- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Marriage Equality Pride pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities New York City party haus Fire Island New York gay travel Miami San Francisco travel Las Vegas Theater Washington DC Los Angeles London Chicago
A Snapshot Of Jeremy Kost’s “Of An Instance” Gallery Show In New York
May 04, 2012
Photographer Jeremy Kost is often called “the Polaroid artist” for his penchant for using the quick-developing camera to capture barely clothed lads, club kids, drag queens and celebs like Courtney Love, Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. His latest show, “Of An Instance,” opens in New York City on Saturday, May 5, and is being produced in partnership with Hugo Boss and the The Andy Warhol Museum.
Click through for images from Jeremy Kost’s “Of an Instance”
“Of an Instance” runs at 150 Eleventh Avenue, through May 31. Images: Jeremy Kost. Above: A Muse is a Muse (Veruca in Misty’s Wig).