- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus GayCities San Francisco Chicago Marriage Equality Photos London Los Angeles travel Theater Washington DC Las Vegas Miami benefit haus Fire Island New York City party haus Pride
A Snapshot Of Jeremy Kost’s “Of An Instance” Gallery Show In New York
May 04, 2012
Photographer Jeremy Kost is often called “the Polaroid artist” for his penchant for using the quick-developing camera to capture barely clothed lads, club kids, drag queens and celebs like Courtney Love, Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. His latest show, “Of An Instance,” opens in New York City on Saturday, May 5, and is being produced in partnership with Hugo Boss and the The Andy Warhol Museum.
Click through for images from Jeremy Kost’s “Of an Instance”
“Of an Instance” runs at 150 Eleventh Avenue, through May 31. Images: Jeremy Kost. Above: A Muse is a Muse (Veruca in Misty’s Wig).