- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Los Angeles New York City London Fire Island party haus Photos Washington DC Las Vegas Miami travel Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality benefit haus Chicago Theater San Francisco New York GayCities
A Snapshot Of Jeremy Kost’s “Of An Instance” Gallery Show In New York
May 04, 2012 by GayCities
Photographer Jeremy Kost is often called “the Polaroid artist” for his penchant for using the quick-developing camera to capture barely clothed lads, club kids, drag queens and celebs like Courtney Love, Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. His latest show, “Of An Instance,” opens in New York City on Saturday, May 5, and is being produced in partnership with Hugo Boss and the The Andy Warhol Museum.
Click through for images from Jeremy Kost’s “Of an Instance”
“Of an Instance” runs at 150 Eleventh Avenue, through May 31. Images: Jeremy Kost. Above: A Muse is a Muse (Veruca in Misty’s Wig).