- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas Pride Washington DC pride haus Theater London San Francisco party haus New York City Marriage Equality Chicago Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes New York Miami Los Angeles travel benefit haus Photos GayCities
PHOTO: Gap Unveils New Same-Sex Billboard In Los Angeles
May 04, 2012 by GayCities
Chris Votaw posted this image of a new Gap billboard on his Twitter feed, indicating the clothing chain is joining retailers like J. Crew, Macy’s, JC Penney’s and (sorta) Abercrombie + Fitch in giving a nod to the gay community.
Maybe Gap felt bad about renting space in its corporate headquarters to GOP bigwig Paul Ryan? Regardless, we’ll take one in every color.