- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus travel pride haus GayCities Chicago New York City Miami gay travel Washington DC Fire Island London Las Vegas Photos Pride Theater Marriage Equality Los Angeles New York Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco
PHOTO: Gap Unveils New Same-Sex Billboard In Los Angeles
May 04, 2012
Chris Votaw posted this image of a new Gap billboard on his Twitter feed, indicating the clothing chain is joining retailers like J. Crew, Macy’s, JC Penney’s and (sorta) Abercrombie + Fitch in giving a nod to the gay community.
Maybe Gap felt bad about renting space in its corporate headquarters to GOP bigwig Paul Ryan? Regardless, we’ll take one in every color.