- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality party haus Photos gay travel Chicago pride haus GayCities Pride Los Angeles London Fire Island travel Theater Washington DC New York City Miami New York Las Vegas
PHOTOS: Motown Comes To Chicago For BC/EFA’s Jersey Boys Benefit
May 04, 2012
On Monday, Kimpton’s Hotel Allegro in Chicago hosted the national touring cast of Jersey Boys for Dancing in the Street, a one-night only concert and auction to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Guests enjoyed 1960s-inspired cocktails and Motown hits like “Tracks of My Tears,” “My Guy” and “Heatwave”, and bid on autographed Four Seasons memorabilia and unique Jersey Boys and Broadway collectibles.
Photos: Amy Boyle Photography