- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus GayCities New York City London Theater New York Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Marriage Equality pride haus Los Angeles Las Vegas Miami travel Pride Fire Island San Francisco Chicago gay travel
PHOTOS: Motown Comes To Chicago For BC/EFA’s Jersey Boys Benefit
May 04, 2012
On Monday, Kimpton’s Hotel Allegro in Chicago hosted the national touring cast of Jersey Boys for Dancing in the Street, a one-night only concert and auction to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Guests enjoyed 1960s-inspired cocktails and Motown hits like “Tracks of My Tears,” “My Guy” and “Heatwave”, and bid on autographed Four Seasons memorabilia and unique Jersey Boys and Broadway collectibles.
Photos: Amy Boyle Photography