- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater London Los Angeles Las Vegas Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Miami gay travel New York City Chicago pride haus San Francisco Fire Island New York Photos travel GayCities Pride Washington DC party haus
PHOTOS: Motown Comes To Chicago For BC/EFA’s Jersey Boys Benefit
May 04, 2012
On Monday, Kimpton’s Hotel Allegro in Chicago hosted the national touring cast of Jersey Boys for Dancing in the Street, a one-night only concert and auction to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Guests enjoyed 1960s-inspired cocktails and Motown hits like “Tracks of My Tears,” “My Guy” and “Heatwave”, and bid on autographed Four Seasons memorabilia and unique Jersey Boys and Broadway collectibles.
Photos: Amy Boyle Photography