- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Miami Marriage Equality New York City San Francisco Washington DC London pride haus New York Chicago GayCities Fire Island travel party haus Los Angeles Las Vegas Photos benefit haus Pride Theater
Ten Euro Prides To Blast Off Summer 2012
May 02, 2012
Gran Canaria, Spain
May 7 to 12
Spain’s second largest LGBT pride event after Madrid, Gran Canaria’s Maspalomas GayPride is a week-long homofest that includes a slew of parties (e.g., beach, pool, and foam) and a drag diva gala. Saturday’s parade is followed by a dance and performance extravaganza that’ll this year feature Swedish DJ/singer Basshunter and Colombian/Dutch singer Jody Bernal.