- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Chicago Pride Los Angeles San Francisco Miami Marriage Equality travel New York benefit haus London Las Vegas party haus Photos GayCities pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island New York City Washington DC
PHOTOS: Thai Boys And Friends Check Into Bangkok’s DJ Station
May 02, 2012 by Oscar Raymundo
We’ve always wanted to visit Bangkok, Asia’s gay mecca, so when the opportunity rose, we grabbed it faster than you can say “18-hour flight.” Pretty soon we were adventuring around the neighborhoods of Silom Soi 2 and Soi 4, home to queer hotspots like Telephone, Club Cafe and DJ Station. Flash-forward a few weeks later GayCities has launched a full-fledged guide to gay-friendly destinations in Bangkok.
Although most of the gay clubs are concerned with privacy (photos have to be taken inconspicuously and without flash), we managed to capture one of the rowdiest nights at DJ Station. The young revelers seemed to be glad to be caught on camera, posing and begging for several shots. The Thai generation gap must’ve started when Lady Gaga released “Paparazzi.”
Click through for more photos from DJ Station in Bangkok
Photos: Oscar Raymundo