- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Marriage Equality pride haus Photos party haus Los Angeles Fire Island Chicago San Francisco New York City New York Washington DC London travel GayCities gay travel Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Las Vegas Theater
PHOTOS: Thai Boys And Friends Check Into Bangkok’s DJ Station
May 02, 2012
We’ve always wanted to visit Bangkok, Asia’s gay mecca, so when the opportunity rose, we grabbed it faster than you can say “18-hour flight.” Pretty soon we were adventuring around the neighborhoods of Silom Soi 2 and Soi 4, home to queer hotspots like Telephone, Club Cafe and DJ Station. Flash-forward a few weeks later GayCities has launched a full-fledged guide to gay-friendly destinations in Bangkok.
Although most of the gay clubs are concerned with privacy (photos have to be taken inconspicuously and without flash), we managed to capture one of the rowdiest nights at DJ Station. The young revelers seemed to be glad to be caught on camera, posing and begging for several shots. The Thai generation gap must’ve started when Lady Gaga released “Paparazzi.”
Click through for more photos from DJ Station in Bangkok
Photos: Oscar Raymundo