- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride New York Las Vegas benefit haus Los Angeles party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Marriage Equality travel Theater New York City pride haus Chicago Photos San Francisco London GayCities Washington DC Fire Island
PHOTOS: Geeks OUT! Salutes Sulu With Takei Back The Night In NYC
Apr 28, 2012
On April 20, gay Star Trek fans—and those who just think out Trek star George Takei is the bees knees—gathered at the Church for All Nations in midtown Manhattan, where artwork inspired by and featuring Takei was auctioned at the first-ever Takei Back the Night. A unique tribute to Takei on his 75th birthday, the event raised funds for Geeks OUT!, a LGBT community devoted to celebrating sci-fi and pop culture’s queer characters, creators, performers and themes.
Click through for more photos from Geeks OUT! Takei Back the Night
Photos: Captain Canine