- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Las Vegas Miami party haus Chicago New York City London Photos Pride New York travel Los Angeles San Francisco Fire Island Theater Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities Marriage Equality gay travel
PHOTOS: Geeks OUT! Salutes Sulu With Takei Back The Night In NYC
Apr 28, 2012
On April 20, gay Star Trek fans—and those who just think out Trek star George Takei is the bees knees—gathered at the Church for All Nations in midtown Manhattan, where artwork inspired by and featuring Takei was auctioned at the first-ever Takei Back the Night. A unique tribute to Takei on his 75th birthday, the event raised funds for Geeks OUT!, a LGBT community devoted to celebrating sci-fi and pop culture’s queer characters, creators, performers and themes.
Click through for more photos from Geeks OUT! Takei Back the Night
Photos: Captain Canine