- Vote Now And Help One Of These Stoli Guy Finalists Win $10,000
- PHOTOS: Queer Pokémon Fans Stun Straight Nerds, Invade Massive PAX Convention
- The Five Kinkiest Cities In America
- Your 2014 Mr. Gay World Is A Super Hot Dance Teacher From The UK
- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Washington DC benefit haus travel London Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Photos New York City Pride Chicago San Francisco Miami New York Theater Las Vegas party haus Fire Island GayCities
PHOTOS: Geeks OUT! Salutes Sulu With Takei Back The Night In NYC
Apr 28, 2012 by GayCities
On April 20, gay Star Trek fans—and those who just think out Trek star George Takei is the bees knees—gathered at the Church for All Nations in midtown Manhattan, where artwork inspired by and featuring Takei was auctioned at the first-ever Takei Back the Night. A unique tribute to Takei on his 75th birthday, the event raised funds for Geeks OUT!, a LGBT community devoted to celebrating sci-fi and pop culture’s queer characters, creators, performers and themes.
Click through for more photos from Geeks OUT! Takei Back the Night
Photos: Captain Canine