- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Winning Pride Photo In The GayCities Challenge
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus New York pride haus Fire Island Washington DC Photos Pride New York City Las Vegas San Francisco London Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Miami party haus Marriage Equality travel Theater GayCities Los Angeles
PHOTOS: Queerty Celebrates First Anniversary With GayCities In West Hollywood
Apr 27, 2012 by GayCities
It was just a year ago that GayCities launched the new Queerty, and to celebrate we hosted a happy-hour shindig Thursday night at Eleven nightclub in West Hollywood.
The event, sponsored by Blue Angel Vodka and San Francisco Travel, brought together friends, fans, colleagues and even a few stars—including adult-film star/model Nicco Sky and comic sensation Drew Droege. Guests mixed, mingled and enjoyed specialty cocktails like the GayCities Slicker and the Queery Colada. And our photographer caught the whole thing on film! If you were there, head over to Queerty’s Facebook page and tag yourself—and your friends! And, hey, while you’re there, why not “Like” Queerty?
Click through for more photos from Queerty’s anniversary party in Los Angeles
Photos: Matt Baume