- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Chicago San Francisco travel New York Washington DC GayCities benefit haus Marriage Equality Los Angeles Theater Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Photos New York City London Las Vegas party haus Pride Fire Island
PHOTOS: Queerty Celebrates First Anniversary With GayCities In West Hollywood
Apr 27, 2012 by gaycities
It was just a year ago that GayCities launched the new Queerty, and to celebrate we hosted a happy-hour shindig Thursday night at Eleven nightclub in West Hollywood.
The event, sponsored by Blue Angel Vodka and San Francisco Travel, brought together friends, fans, colleagues and even a few stars—including adult-film star/model Nicco Sky and comic sensation Drew Droege. Guests mixed, mingled and enjoyed specialty cocktails like the GayCities Slicker and the Queery Colada. And our photographer caught the whole thing on film! If you were there, head over to Queerty’s Facebook page and tag yourself—and your friends! And, hey, while you’re there, why not “Like” Queerty?
Click through for more photos from Queerty’s anniversary party in Los Angeles
Photos: Matt Baume