- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Pride Theater Miami Washington DC party haus Chicago GayCities Los Angeles Marriage Equality Photos pride haus San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes travel Fire Island gay travel London New York Las Vegas
PHOTOS: Queerty Celebrates First Anniversary With GayCities In West Hollywood
Apr 27, 2012
It was just a year ago that GayCities launched the new Queerty, and to celebrate we hosted a happy-hour shindig Thursday night at Eleven nightclub in West Hollywood.
The event, sponsored by Blue Angel Vodka and San Francisco Travel, brought together friends, fans, colleagues and even a few stars—including adult-film star/model Nicco Sky and comic sensation Drew Droege. Guests mixed, mingled and enjoyed specialty cocktails like the GayCities Slicker and the Queery Colada. And our photographer caught the whole thing on film! If you were there, head over to Queerty’s Facebook page and tag yourself—and your friends! And, hey, while you’re there, why not “Like” Queerty?
Click through for more photos from Queerty’s anniversary party in Los Angeles
Photos: Matt Baume