- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSbenefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Los Angeles Theater Photos Pride travel New York City London Chicago pride haus New York Las Vegas Fire Island Marriage Equality GayCities Washington DC San Francisco party haus
PHOTOS: Queerty Celebrates First Anniversary With GayCities In West Hollywood
Apr 27, 2012
It was just a year ago that GayCities launched the new Queerty, and to celebrate we hosted a happy-hour shindig Thursday night at Eleven nightclub in West Hollywood.
The event, sponsored by Blue Angel Vodka and San Francisco Travel, brought together friends, fans, colleagues and even a few stars—including adult-film star/model Nicco Sky and comic sensation Drew Droege. Guests mixed, mingled and enjoyed specialty cocktails like the GayCities Slicker and the Queery Colada. And our photographer caught the whole thing on film! If you were there, head over to Queerty’s Facebook page and tag yourself—and your friends! And, hey, while you’re there, why not “Like” Queerty?
Click through for more photos from Queerty’s anniversary party in Los Angeles
Photos: Matt Baume