- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality travel Los Angeles Chicago Miami New York City gay travel San Francisco pride haus Photos party haus Theater Pride London New York GayCities Las Vegas Washington DC Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: Queerty Celebrates First Anniversary With GayCities In West Hollywood
Apr 27, 2012
It was just a year ago that GayCities launched the new Queerty, and to celebrate we hosted a happy-hour shindig Thursday night at Eleven nightclub in West Hollywood.
The event, sponsored by Blue Angel Vodka and San Francisco Travel, brought together friends, fans, colleagues and even a few stars—including adult-film star/model Nicco Sky and comic sensation Drew Droege. Guests mixed, mingled and enjoyed specialty cocktails like the GayCities Slicker and the Queery Colada. And our photographer caught the whole thing on film! If you were there, head over to Queerty’s Facebook page and tag yourself—and your friends! And, hey, while you’re there, why not “Like” Queerty?
Click through for more photos from Queerty’s anniversary party in Los Angeles
Photos: Matt Baume