- Keith Haring’s greatest masterpiece is hidden in an old men’s bathroom in NYC
- Bikers pedal across the globe in their birthday suits for the 13th annual World Naked Bike Ride
- Pizza, martinis and puppies: the insider’s guide to Chicago’s International Mr. Leather
- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Los Angeles party haus pride haus Pride New York San Francisco Washington DC GayCities Chicago Photos London Jeffrey James Keyes New York City gay travel travel Las Vegas Fire Island Miami Theater
Liza’s At The Palace—The Ice Palace On Fire Island, That Is!
Apr 23, 2012
Fierth.com is reporting that Liza Minnelli is giving her Fire Island gays a special treat in August by taking the stage at the Ice Palace in Cherry Grove. “Sources close to the venue” claim an official announcement will be forthcoming this week.
If this does come to pass, can someone please make sure Miz Minnelli gets to and from the dock safely? Those boardwalk planks are treacherous and the last thing we need is Liza breaking another hip!