- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Pride San Francisco party haus New York City GayCities New York Miami Fire Island gay travel pride haus Los Angeles Washington DC Las Vegas travel Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago London Theater Marriage Equality
Liza’s At The Palace—The Ice Palace On Fire Island, That Is!
Apr 23, 2012
Fierth.com is reporting that Liza Minnelli is giving her Fire Island gays a special treat in August by taking the stage at the Ice Palace in Cherry Grove. “Sources close to the venue” claim an official announcement will be forthcoming this week.
If this does come to pass, can someone please make sure Miz Minnelli gets to and from the dock safely? Those boardwalk planks are treacherous and the last thing we need is Liza breaking another hip!