- An Oscar Wilde Tour Of The Metropolitan Art Museum’s Queer Hidden Treasures
- Bet You Don’t Know This About The Castro’s Fabulous New Sidewalks
- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus pride haus Los Angeles New York Jeffrey James Keyes travel London Pride Chicago San Francisco Miami Theater Washington DC GayCities New York City Photos Marriage Equality Fire Island benefit haus Las Vegas
Liza’s At The Palace—The Ice Palace On Fire Island, That Is!
Apr 23, 2012
Fierth.com is reporting that Liza Minnelli is giving her Fire Island gays a special treat in August by taking the stage at the Ice Palace in Cherry Grove. “Sources close to the venue” claim an official announcement will be forthcoming this week.
If this does come to pass, can someone please make sure Miz Minnelli gets to and from the dock safely? Those boardwalk planks are treacherous and the last thing we need is Liza breaking another hip!