- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC GayCities London Jeffrey James Keyes Pride Theater Miami pride haus gay travel Chicago travel party haus Los Angeles New York Fire Island Las Vegas Marriage Equality New York City San Francisco Photos
Liza’s At The Palace—The Ice Palace On Fire Island, That Is!
Apr 23, 2012
Fierth.com is reporting that Liza Minnelli is giving her Fire Island gays a special treat in August by taking the stage at the Ice Palace in Cherry Grove. “Sources close to the venue” claim an official announcement will be forthcoming this week.
If this does come to pass, can someone please make sure Miz Minnelli gets to and from the dock safely? Those boardwalk planks are treacherous and the last thing we need is Liza breaking another hip!