- Art And Culture Are Alive And Well In Los Angeles
- Fifteen Trending Places To Visit 2015
- Photo Exhibit Celebrates Art & AIDS: Amor y Pasión
- Here Are Six Awesome Los Angeles Neighborhoods You Should Be Hanging Out In
- Need To Get Away From Los Angeles? If You Must, Here Are Some Ideas
- PHOTOS: An Intimate Glimpse At The Gay Male Escorts Of Amsterdam
- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- Here Are The Top Ten Kinkiest Cities In America. Sir, Yes, Sir!
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Washington DC Fire Island travel Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality party haus pride haus GayCities London Chicago New York benefit haus Photos New York City San Francisco Los Angeles Las Vegas Miami
Manscaping, Chris Colfer and Kylie: What’s Gay At This Year’s Tribeca Film Festival?
Apr 16, 2012
Jack & Diane
Dir. Bradley Rust Gray. Starring Juno Temple, Riley Keough, Cara Seymour
This lesbian-werewolf loves story has gone through more transformations than, well, Transformers: Back when it was first announced in 2007, Ellen Page and Olivia Thirlby were attached. But now it’s 2012 and Keough (Runaways) and Temple (Dirty Girl) are playing tomboy Jack and bubbly Diane, whose young love is tested when Diane must leave for Europe. Keough has some major rock-star pedigree (she’s Elvis Presley’s granddaughter) but gay fans will be drooling over the super-sapphic cameo by pop diva Kylie Minogue.
Photo: Magnolia Pictures