- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas GayCities New York City Miami Marriage Equality London benefit haus San Francisco Theater Chicago party haus Photos New York Fire Island pride haus travel Washington DC Los Angeles Pride Jeffrey James Keyes
Manscaping, Chris Colfer and Kylie: What’s Gay At This Year’s Tribeca Film Festival?
Apr 16, 2012 by gaycities
Jack & Diane
Dir. Bradley Rust Gray. Starring Juno Temple, Riley Keough, Cara Seymour
This lesbian-werewolf loves story has gone through more transformations than, well, Transformers: Back when it was first announced in 2007, Ellen Page and Olivia Thirlby were attached. But now it’s 2012 and Keough (Runaways) and Temple (Dirty Girl) are playing tomboy Jack and bubbly Diane, whose young love is tested when Diane must leave for Europe. Keough has some major rock-star pedigree (she’s Elvis Presley’s granddaughter) but gay fans will be drooling over the super-sapphic cameo by pop diva Kylie Minogue.
Photo: Magnolia Pictures