- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas gay travel Washington DC pride haus Los Angeles London travel Marriage Equality GayCities party haus San Francisco Pride New York Fire Island Chicago Miami New York City
Manscaping, Chris Colfer and Kylie: What’s Gay At This Year’s Tribeca Film Festival?
Apr 16, 2012 by GayCities
Jack & Diane
Dir. Bradley Rust Gray. Starring Juno Temple, Riley Keough, Cara Seymour
This lesbian-werewolf loves story has gone through more transformations than, well, Transformers: Back when it was first announced in 2007, Ellen Page and Olivia Thirlby were attached. But now it’s 2012 and Keough (Runaways) and Temple (Dirty Girl) are playing tomboy Jack and bubbly Diane, whose young love is tested when Diane must leave for Europe. Keough has some major rock-star pedigree (she’s Elvis Presley’s granddaughter) but gay fans will be drooling over the super-sapphic cameo by pop diva Kylie Minogue.
Photo: Magnolia Pictures