- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus London Marriage Equality Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago New York Theater travel GayCities Los Angeles Washington DC Pride New York City pride haus San Francisco Las Vegas Miami Photos benefit haus
Grindr Picks Top Queer Destinations. How Do They Stack Up To The Best Of GayCities?
Apr 15, 2012 by GayCities
You might think guys on Grindr don’t look up to see where they are very often, but the makers of the mandatory app released the winners of the inaugural member-voted Grindr Gay Travel Awards. Our sister site, GayCities, announced its Best Of winners back in January, so we though we’d see how the two lists stack up. For the full list of Best of GayCities destinations, check out our leaderboard. And for more of Grindr’s picks, visit the company’s blog.
Best Gay Beaches (U.S. & International) GRINDR: Miami & Rio de Janeiro/ GAYCITIES: Sydney
Best Resort Town: GRINDR: Palm Springs, CA / GAYCITIES: Provincetown
Best Gay Pride: GRINDR: Sao Paulo, Brazil / GAYCITIES: San Francisco
Photos: Sydney Mardi Gras