- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Las Vegas Los Angeles Fire Island Photos pride haus New York City Marriage Equality GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Miami San Francisco New York travel party haus London Pride Theater Chicago
Grindr Picks Top Queer Destinations. How Do They Stack Up To The Best Of GayCities?
Apr 15, 2012
You might think guys on Grindr don’t look up to see where they are very often, but the makers of the mandatory app released the winners of the inaugural member-voted Grindr Gay Travel Awards. Our sister site, GayCities, announced its Best Of winners back in January, so we though we’d see how the two lists stack up. For the full list of Best of GayCities destinations, check out our leaderboard. And for more of Grindr’s picks, visit the company’s blog.
Best Gay Beaches (U.S. & International) GRINDR: Miami & Rio de Janeiro/ GAYCITIES: Sydney
Best Resort Town: GRINDR: Palm Springs, CA / GAYCITIES: Provincetown
Best Gay Pride: GRINDR: Sao Paulo, Brazil / GAYCITIES: San Francisco
Photos: Sydney Mardi Gras