- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater San Francisco Pride Photos Los Angeles Chicago Marriage Equality Fire Island New York GayCities party haus New York City pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes Miami travel Las Vegas Washington DC gay travel London
Grindr Picks Top Queer Destinations. How Do They Stack Up To The Best Of GayCities?
Apr 15, 2012 by GayCities
You might think guys on Grindr don’t look up to see where they are very often, but the makers of the mandatory app released the winners of the inaugural member-voted Grindr Gay Travel Awards. Our sister site, GayCities, announced its Best Of winners back in January, so we though we’d see how the two lists stack up. For the full list of Best of GayCities destinations, check out our leaderboard. And for more of Grindr’s picks, visit the company’s blog.
Best Gay Beaches (U.S. & International) GRINDR: Miami & Rio de Janeiro/ GAYCITIES: Sydney
Best Resort Town: GRINDR: Palm Springs, CA / GAYCITIES: Provincetown
Best Gay Pride: GRINDR: Sao Paulo, Brazil / GAYCITIES: San Francisco
Photos: Sydney Mardi Gras