- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago New York City gay travel Fire Island Pride party haus GayCities Photos London pride haus New York Las Vegas Los Angeles Washington DC San Francisco Miami Marriage Equality travel
Grindr Picks Top Queer Destinations. How Do They Stack Up To The Best Of GayCities?
Apr 15, 2012
You might think guys on Grindr don’t look up to see where they are very often, but the makers of the mandatory app released the winners of the inaugural member-voted Grindr Gay Travel Awards. Our sister site, GayCities, announced its Best Of winners back in January, so we though we’d see how the two lists stack up. For the full list of Best of GayCities destinations, check out our leaderboard. And for more of Grindr’s picks, visit the company’s blog.
Best Gay Beaches (U.S. & International) GRINDR: Miami & Rio de Janeiro/ GAYCITIES: Sydney
Best Resort Town: GRINDR: Palm Springs, CA / GAYCITIES: Provincetown
Best Gay Pride: GRINDR: Sao Paulo, Brazil / GAYCITIES: San Francisco
Photos: Sydney Mardi Gras