- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Fire Island New York Pride New York City Photos London party haus San Francisco Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Miami GayCities Las Vegas travel gay travel Marriage Equality Theater pride haus Washington DC
PHOTOS: Dapper Dudes Make The Scene At “Styling The Modern Man” In NYC
Apr 13, 2012
On Wednesday, some of the sharpest dressed ‘mos in Manhattan gathered at XVI in Hell’s Kitchen for Styling the Modern Man, a fashion and lifestyle event sponsored by Chivas. As attendees sampled potent cocktails, puffed on cigars, browsed shoe fashions and got manicures and trims (we got our eyebrows did), Athlete Ally founder Hudson Taylor discussed his group’s efforts to raise awareness about and respect for LGBT athletes among hetero competitors. In attendance: Mike Ruiz, Passport Magazine marketing exec Brett Caldwell, stylist Derek Warburton, publicist Shaun Saunders and actor DeMarco Majors.
Click through for more photos from Styling the Modern Man
Photos: Matt Dalton