- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco GayCities party haus Pride Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Photos Washington DC Miami New York Los Angeles Las Vegas gay travel New York City Marriage Equality London pride haus Fire Island travel
PHOTOS: Dapper Dudes Make The Scene At “Styling The Modern Man” In NYC
Apr 13, 2012
On Wednesday, some of the sharpest dressed ‘mos in Manhattan gathered at XVI in Hell’s Kitchen for Styling the Modern Man, a fashion and lifestyle event sponsored by Chivas. As attendees sampled potent cocktails, puffed on cigars, browsed shoe fashions and got manicures and trims (we got our eyebrows did), Athlete Ally founder Hudson Taylor discussed his group’s efforts to raise awareness about and respect for LGBT athletes among hetero competitors. In attendance: Mike Ruiz, Passport Magazine marketing exec Brett Caldwell, stylist Derek Warburton, publicist Shaun Saunders and actor DeMarco Majors.
Click through for more photos from Styling the Modern Man
Photos: Matt Dalton