- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Fire Island benefit haus Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Photos Pride New York Washington DC pride haus Los Angeles Marriage Equality travel Chicago Miami London party haus San Francisco GayCities Theater
PHOTOS: Dapper Dudes Make The Scene At “Styling The Modern Man” In NYC
Apr 13, 2012 by GayCities
On Wednesday, some of the sharpest dressed ‘mos in Manhattan gathered at XVI in Hell’s Kitchen for Styling the Modern Man, a fashion and lifestyle event sponsored by Chivas. As attendees sampled potent cocktails, puffed on cigars, browsed shoe fashions and got manicures and trims (we got our eyebrows did), Athlete Ally founder Hudson Taylor discussed his group’s efforts to raise awareness about and respect for LGBT athletes among hetero competitors. In attendance: Mike Ruiz, Passport Magazine marketing exec Brett Caldwell, stylist Derek Warburton, publicist Shaun Saunders and actor DeMarco Majors.
Click through for more photos from Styling the Modern Man
Photos: Matt Dalton