- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
- Treat Yourself To A Luxurious And Romantic Hilltop Retreat
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Theater Jeffrey James Keyes New York Washington DC Miami New York City London Marriage Equality Chicago Photos Fire Island benefit haus party haus travel pride haus Los Angeles Pride San Francisco Las Vegas
PHOTOS: White Party Scorches The Palm Springs Desert
Apr 09, 2012
Well another White Party has come and gone in Palm Springs. The desert was flocked with shirtless (also see: pantsless, shamelss) guys, many of whom were the same age or even younger than the party itself. And 22 years after its first iteration, the circuit destination’s crowd still seems to be strong. Here are some highlights of the weekend mayhem, abs flexed and nary a carb in sight. Bonus points for spotting a certain hollywood director known for his proclivity towards the hard-partying college aged crew.
Have you been to the White Party? Would you go back? Do you avoid it like the plague? We want to hear from you!
Photos via Lobeline Communications