- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC travel Las Vegas Pride San Francisco GayCities Theater Photos Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes New York Marriage Equality London Fire Island New York City pride haus party haus Chicago benefit haus Miami
PHOTOS: White Party Scorches The Palm Springs Desert
Apr 09, 2012 by GayCities
Well another White Party has come and gone in Palm Springs. The desert was flocked with shirtless (also see: pantsless, shamelss) guys, many of whom were the same age or even younger than the party itself. And 22 years after its first iteration, the circuit destination’s crowd still seems to be strong. Here are some highlights of the weekend mayhem, abs flexed and nary a carb in sight. Bonus points for spotting a certain hollywood director known for his proclivity towards the hard-partying college aged crew.
Have you been to the White Party? Would you go back? Do you avoid it like the plague? We want to hear from you!
Photos via Lobeline Communications