- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Photos London Los Angeles Chicago New York Marriage Equality Fire Island Theater Pride Las Vegas party haus gay travel GayCities San Francisco travel Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Miami pride haus
PHOTOS: White Party Scorches The Palm Springs Desert
Apr 09, 2012
Well another White Party has come and gone in Palm Springs. The desert was flocked with shirtless (also see: pantsless, shamelss) guys, many of whom were the same age or even younger than the party itself. And 22 years after its first iteration, the circuit destination’s crowd still seems to be strong. Here are some highlights of the weekend mayhem, abs flexed and nary a carb in sight. Bonus points for spotting a certain hollywood director known for his proclivity towards the hard-partying college aged crew.
Have you been to the White Party? Would you go back? Do you avoid it like the plague? We want to hear from you!
Photos via Lobeline Communications