- Art And Culture Are Alive And Well In Los Angeles
- Fifteen Trending Places To Visit 2015
- Photo Exhibit Celebrates Art & AIDS: Amor y Pasión
- Here Are Six Awesome Los Angeles Neighborhoods You Should Be Hanging Out In
- Need To Get Away From Los Angeles? If You Must, Here Are Some Ideas
- PHOTOS: An Intimate Glimpse At The Gay Male Escorts Of Amsterdam
- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- Here Are The Top Ten Kinkiest Cities In America. Sir, Yes, Sir!
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Chicago New York San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes New York City benefit haus Miami Photos London Theater Fire Island Washington DC travel GayCities Las Vegas party haus Los Angeles pride haus Pride
PHOTOS: White Party Scorches The Palm Springs Desert
Apr 09, 2012
Well another White Party has come and gone in Palm Springs. The desert was flocked with shirtless (also see: pantsless, shamelss) guys, many of whom were the same age or even younger than the party itself. And 22 years after its first iteration, the circuit destination’s crowd still seems to be strong. Here are some highlights of the weekend mayhem, abs flexed and nary a carb in sight. Bonus points for spotting a certain hollywood director known for his proclivity towards the hard-partying college aged crew.
Have you been to the White Party? Would you go back? Do you avoid it like the plague? We want to hear from you!
Photos via Lobeline Communications