- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater travel New York City party haus Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco Fire Island GayCities Marriage Equality New York Photos Los Angeles pride haus London Las Vegas Miami gay travel Pride Washington DC
PHOTOS: Grindr’s 3-Year Anniversary Party Features Go-Go Boys—And Even A Few Girls
Apr 04, 2012 by Chris Bull
While the venerable Advocate was celebrating its 45th anniversary at the Beverly Hilton last Thursday, relative new kid on the block Grindr threw a more déclassé party at the cool West Hollywood club Eleven the very next night. Staying true to form, the party featured go-go boys clad in gold-zippered Grindr underwear and fake Grindr Xtra tattoos.
Needless to say, the crowd, for once in spacious Los Angeles, found itself zero feet away.
Click through for more images from Grinder’s third anniversary party
Photos for Grindr by Brenden-John photography