- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Miami San Francisco Pride New York City Las Vegas Washington DC Photos Los Angeles Fire Island Marriage Equality Chicago London Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus New York gay travel Theater party haus travel
PHOTOS: Grindr’s 3-Year Anniversary Party Features Go-Go Boys—And Even A Few Girls
Apr 04, 2012
While the venerable Advocate was celebrating its 45th anniversary at the Beverly Hilton last Thursday, relative new kid on the block Grindr threw a more déclassé party at the cool West Hollywood club Eleven the very next night. Staying true to form, the party featured go-go boys clad in gold-zippered Grindr underwear and fake Grindr Xtra tattoos.
Needless to say, the crowd, for once in spacious Los Angeles, found itself zero feet away.
Click through for more images from Grinder’s third anniversary party
Photos for Grindr by Brenden-John photography