- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLas Vegas New York City Miami Los Angeles GayCities San Francisco Washington DC travel Theater party haus Fire Island New York Chicago London gay travel pride haus Photos Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Pride
PHOTOS: Grindr’s 3-Year Anniversary Party Features Go-Go Boys—And Even A Few Girls
Apr 04, 2012
While the venerable Advocate was celebrating its 45th anniversary at the Beverly Hilton last Thursday, relative new kid on the block Grindr threw a more déclassé party at the cool West Hollywood club Eleven the very next night. Staying true to form, the party featured go-go boys clad in gold-zippered Grindr underwear and fake Grindr Xtra tattoos.
Needless to say, the crowd, for once in spacious Los Angeles, found itself zero feet away.
Click through for more images from Grinder’s third anniversary party
Photos for Grindr by Brenden-John photography