- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality gay travel Theater pride haus London travel Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas Chicago New York Miami Pride Washington DC Fire Island Photos Los Angeles party haus GayCities San Francisco New York City
PHOTOS: Naya Rivera, Cory Monteith And Famous Friends Hit GLAAD Media Awards Red Carpet
Mar 25, 2012
Rivera and Monteith dipped onto the red carpet to take photos, but didn’t walk down the press line.
Luckily for you, we went to the wrong floor for the dinner and caught sight of Rivera, who plays lesbian character Santana on the hit TV show.
Queerty asked her what she thought of fans who called her coming-out episode “offensive,” what with its somewhat obvious use of “I Kissed A Girl” and “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” as coquettish interludes.
“Storylines are storylines,” she said. “I had fun doing it. I didn’t see anything offensive about it.”
While it’s true that Ryan Murphy controls the storylines, and ought to be in the aim of offended parties, she could’ve maybe protested to the Murphs—although as a 25-year-old up-and-coming actress she probably doesn’t have enough clout for that.
Check out all our video interviews from the red carpet, and stay tuned for more coverage tomorrow.
Click through for photos of her co-star Cory Monteith, and check out what the rest of the stars, from Dakota Fanning to to the Jersey Shore‘s Vinny Guadagnino to Wendy Williams, wore.
Photos by Wilsonmodels