- An Oscar Wilde Tour Of The Metropolitan Art Museum’s Queer Hidden Treasures
- Bet You Don’t Know This About The Castro’s Fabulous New Sidewalks
- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater San Francisco Fire Island pride haus Chicago travel Los Angeles Marriage Equality Las Vegas GayCities Pride Washington DC Photos New York New York City London Jeffrey James Keyes Miami benefit haus party haus
PHOTOS: Naya Rivera, Cory Monteith And Famous Friends Hit GLAAD Media Awards Red Carpet
Mar 25, 2012
Rivera and Monteith dipped onto the red carpet to take photos, but didn’t walk down the press line.
Luckily for you, we went to the wrong floor for the dinner and caught sight of Rivera, who plays lesbian character Santana on the hit TV show.
Queerty asked her what she thought of fans who called her coming-out episode “offensive,” what with its somewhat obvious use of “I Kissed A Girl” and “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” as coquettish interludes.
“Storylines are storylines,” she said. “I had fun doing it. I didn’t see anything offensive about it.”
While it’s true that Ryan Murphy controls the storylines, and ought to be in the aim of offended parties, she could’ve maybe protested to the Murphs—although as a 25-year-old up-and-coming actress she probably doesn’t have enough clout for that.
Check out all our video interviews from the red carpet, and stay tuned for more coverage tomorrow.
Click through for photos of her co-star Cory Monteith, and check out what the rest of the stars, from Dakota Fanning to to the Jersey Shore‘s Vinny Guadagnino to Wendy Williams, wore.
Photos by Wilsonmodels