- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Las Vegas Fire Island Photos Washington DC Marriage Equality travel London party haus Los Angeles New York Chicago Miami benefit haus San Francisco New York City GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Pride pride haus
WATCH: Andrew Christian Keeps Us Awake With A White Party Pillow Fight
Mar 13, 2012
Underwear maker Andrew Christian has teamed up with photographer/video director Jeffrey Sanker for more scantily-clad-model action. This time its a teaser for White Party 3D 2012 in Palm Springs, CA, the weekend of April 6.
AC will actually be at the White Party, too: First, on April 6, live models will re-create the infamous “Freshman Car Wash” video that burned up the Interwebs. Then, on April 7, they’ll stage the “Pink Paradise Pool Party” video at the Splash! Pool Party.
Speaking of pools, we’re getting wet just thinking about it.
P.S.: If you’re digging on the soundtrack, it’s Jessie and the Toy Boys’ “Lets Get Naughty” and it’s available on iTunes.