- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos travel party haus San Francisco GayCities London Chicago Miami New York City pride haus New York Washington DC Las Vegas Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Pride gay travel Los Angeles Marriage Equality Theater
PHOTOS: Doctor, Doctor! Nurse Jackie Takes A Shot At Score In South Beach
Mar 08, 2012
No, that wasn’t Edie Falco at Score in South Beach last week during the Winter Party: It was Miami drag darling Daisy Deadpetals (above, at bottom) doing her best Nurse Jackie impression in celebration of the show’s April 8 season premiere on Showtime.
On Thursday march 1, patients—we mean guests!—enjoyed shots served in play syringes and got some extra TLC from sexy male and female “nurses.”
Click through for photos from the the Nurse Jackie party at Score, sponsored by Showtime.
The Hit Showtime Original Series Nurse Jackie is back! Don’t miss the season premiere Sunday April 8th at 9PM ET/PT, only on Showtime. Photos via Showtime and The National Gay & Lesbian Task Force.