- 2 Dollar Clothing Store Is WeHo’s Best-Kept Shopping Secret
- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Theater Miami London party haus Las Vegas pride haus Fire Island travel Photos San Francisco Washington DC Chicago benefit haus Pride GayCities Los Angeles New York Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality
WATCH: Celebratory Kiss Between Two Cute French Soccer Players Titillates Europe
Mar 02, 2012
Two soccer players on the French national team shared an intimate moment after scoring a goal Wednesday night, says The Local.
Mathieu Debuchy passed the ball to Olivier Giroud, who then scored. In celebration, Debuchy ran up to Giroud, and Giroud grabbed Debuchy’s head with both hands and planted a French kiss on his friend’s… neck? mouth? cheek?
The YouTube clip of the smooch has been making the round on the Internet, and #Debuchy was even trending on Twitter the morning after.
They’re like France’s version of Madonna’s Britney kiss.