- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes New York gay travel Photos San Francisco Marriage Equality party haus New York City pride haus Las Vegas GayCities Pride Los Angeles Miami Washington DC Chicago London Theater travel Fire Island
WATCH: Celebratory Kiss Between Two Cute French Soccer Players Titillates Europe
Mar 02, 2012
Two soccer players on the French national team shared an intimate moment after scoring a goal Wednesday night, says The Local.
Mathieu Debuchy passed the ball to Olivier Giroud, who then scored. In celebration, Debuchy ran up to Giroud, and Giroud grabbed Debuchy’s head with both hands and planted a French kiss on his friend’s… neck? mouth? cheek?
The YouTube clip of the smooch has been making the round on the Internet, and #Debuchy was even trending on Twitter the morning after.
They’re like France’s version of Madonna’s Britney kiss.