- PHOTOS: LGBT Center Event Honors Women’s Right Activists And Politicians
- Twerk At These Thanksgiving Weekend Parties
- PHOTOS: Atomic Bombshells Blow up the Stage
- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Los Angeles travel Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island party haus gay travel New York Washington DC New York City Photos GayCities pride haus London Marriage Equality San Francisco Chicago Miami Theater Las Vegas
WATCH: Celebratory Kiss Between Two Cute French Soccer Players Titillates Europe
Mar 02, 2012
Two soccer players on the French national team shared an intimate moment after scoring a goal Wednesday night, says The Local.
Mathieu Debuchy passed the ball to Olivier Giroud, who then scored. In celebration, Debuchy ran up to Giroud, and Giroud grabbed Debuchy’s head with both hands and planted a French kiss on his friend’s… neck? mouth? cheek?
The YouTube clip of the smooch has been making the round on the Internet, and #Debuchy was even trending on Twitter the morning after.
They’re like France’s version of Madonna’s Britney kiss.