- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Chicago New York City GayCities pride haus travel gay travel Photos Theater New York Marriage Equality San Francisco Las Vegas Washington DC Fire Island Pride Los Angeles London party haus Jeffrey James Keyes
Springtime in Europe: Bearcelona, Queer Film Fests, Gay Ski Weeks Galore, and More!
Feb 27, 2012
After stark budget cuts last year, the BFI London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival received an outpouring of popular and industry support, resulting in a 120-film roster that’s 30% larger than 2011’s. Highlights include the thriller Absent , the coming-of-age flick North Sea Texas (trailer below) and the Iranian lesbian romance Circumstance. Kicking things off on March 23 is Thom Fitzgerald’s Cloudburst (above), starring Olympia Dukakis and Brenda Fricker as septuagenarian lesbian lovers.