- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago pride haus Theater party haus Las Vegas travel Jeffrey James Keyes Pride gay travel New York Los Angeles San Francisco Marriage Equality Washington DC Fire Island New York City London GayCities Miami Photos
Springtime in Europe: Bearcelona, Queer Film Fests, Gay Ski Weeks Galore, and More!
Feb 27, 2012 by Dan Allen
Strangelove Queer Festival
March 1 to 3
Theater FroeFroe, Antwerp
This annual screen festival in Belgium’s hipster haven also includes music and performances, but Strangelove is best known for its film offerings, which explore what it calls the “underbelly of cinema.” The three-day event includes classics like My Own Private Idaho, as well as newer critical hits like Les Amours Imaginaires (above).