- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Washington DC Photos Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Pride New York City benefit haus New York GayCities Theater London travel Las Vegas Chicago pride haus Marriage Equality Los Angeles Fire Island Miami
Springtime in Europe: Bearcelona, Queer Film Fests, Gay Ski Weeks Galore, and More!
Feb 27, 2012 by Dan Allen
Strangelove Queer Festival
March 1 to 3
Theater FroeFroe, Antwerp
This annual screen festival in Belgium’s hipster haven also includes music and performances, but Strangelove is best known for its film offerings, which explore what it calls the “underbelly of cinema.” The three-day event includes classics like My Own Private Idaho, as well as newer critical hits like Les Amours Imaginaires (above).