- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes pride haus travel Washington DC gay travel Las Vegas London Fire Island party haus Miami Chicago New York City New York San Francisco Photos Marriage Equality GayCities Pride Los Angeles Theater
Springtime in Europe: Bearcelona, Queer Film Fests, Gay Ski Weeks Galore, and More!
Feb 27, 2012
Strangelove Queer Festival
March 1 to 3
Theater FroeFroe, Antwerp
This annual screen festival in Belgium’s hipster haven also includes music and performances, but Strangelove is best known for its film offerings, which explore what it calls the “underbelly of cinema.” The three-day event includes classics like My Own Private Idaho, as well as newer critical hits like Les Amours Imaginaires (above).