- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Miami travel Photos Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Pride London pride haus New York City San Francisco Marriage Equality party haus Theater GayCities Las Vegas New York Chicago gay travel
Springtime in Europe: Bearcelona, Queer Film Fests, Gay Ski Weeks Galore, and More!
Feb 27, 2012
Strangelove Queer Festival
March 1 to 3
Theater FroeFroe, Antwerp
This annual screen festival in Belgium’s hipster haven also includes music and performances, but Strangelove is best known for its film offerings, which explore what it calls the “underbelly of cinema.” The three-day event includes classics like My Own Private Idaho, as well as newer critical hits like Les Amours Imaginaires (above).