- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 U.K. Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride London New York City travel party haus Theater pride haus Photos San Francisco Miami New York Fire Island Chicago Marriage Equality Las Vegas gay travel Los Angeles Washington DC GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes
Springtime in Europe: Bearcelona, Queer Film Fests, Gay Ski Weeks Galore, and More!
Feb 27, 2012 by Dan Allen
Europe’s biggest leather-and-fetish event returns to Berlin during— when else?—Easter week. Berlin Leder und Fetisch (Berlin Leather and Fetish) present seven days of especially kinky parties and events in what’s already Europe’s kinkiest city. The hub of activity is Nollendorfplatz, but for the first time ever, the annual German Mr. Leather contest will be held at the all-gay Axel Hotel.