- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
- PHOTOS: Minimal Effort, Maximum Exposure Costumes
- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- 10 Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 UK Gay DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes travel New York Photos Washington DC party haus Miami gay travel Theater Chicago San Francisco Las Vegas Pride Marriage Equality Fire Island GayCities pride haus London
Johnny Weir Rocks A Huge Fur Coat, Shiny Gold Blazer And New Cruella-Inspired Hair
Feb 14, 2012 by GayCities
Out Olympic ice skater Johnny Weir attended alice + olivia’s New York Fashion Week presentation last night, wearing a giant fur coat, a leopard-print-style gold glittery blazer and a totally new hairstyle.
Of the new coif, he told us: “It’s inspired for Cruella DeVille, for a press conference.” That would the press conference announcing his return to ice-skating competition, including attempting to make the 2014 winter Olympics.
He also told reporters that he’s planning a bigger official wedding ceremony with new husband Victor Voronov, whom he married in a small civil ceremony just over a month ago. He joked (or maybe he was serious? one never knows with Johnny Weir) that he wants Lady Gaga to officiate the big event, which is to be pushed back to winter instead of a summer ceremony. If Gaga couldn’t do it, he said he’d settle for Sarah Jessica Parker.
He also said he might do a special skating performance for the wedding. Sounds pretty fab to us!
Click through for more pictures of Johnny’s over-the-top outfit!