- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus San Francisco pride haus GayCities Marriage Equality benefit haus Los Angeles Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Miami London Washington DC Theater Pride New York Fire Island travel New York City Photos Chicago
Johnny Weir Rocks A Huge Fur Coat, Shiny Gold Blazer And New Cruella-Inspired Hair
Feb 14, 2012 by GayCities
Out Olympic ice skater Johnny Weir attended alice + olivia’s New York Fashion Week presentation last night, wearing a giant fur coat, a leopard-print-style gold glittery blazer and a totally new hairstyle.
Of the new coif, he told us: “It’s inspired for Cruella DeVille, for a press conference.” That would the press conference announcing his return to ice-skating competition, including attempting to make the 2014 winter Olympics.
He also told reporters that he’s planning a bigger official wedding ceremony with new husband Victor Voronov, whom he married in a small civil ceremony just over a month ago. He joked (or maybe he was serious? one never knows with Johnny Weir) that he wants Lady Gaga to officiate the big event, which is to be pushed back to winter instead of a summer ceremony. If Gaga couldn’t do it, he said he’d settle for Sarah Jessica Parker.
He also said he might do a special skating performance for the wedding. Sounds pretty fab to us!
Click through for more pictures of Johnny’s over-the-top outfit!