- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Gay Beaches 2015
- Ian Reisner’s Fire Island Business Suffers Aerial Assault
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities San Francisco Pride Chicago pride haus Fire Island party haus New York City Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Miami New York travel Las Vegas benefit haus Theater London Washington DC Photos Los Angeles
Johnny Weir Rocks A Huge Fur Coat, Shiny Gold Blazer And New Cruella-Inspired Hair
Feb 14, 2012
Out Olympic ice skater Johnny Weir attended alice + olivia’s New York Fashion Week presentation last night, wearing a giant fur coat, a leopard-print-style gold glittery blazer and a totally new hairstyle.
Of the new coif, he told us: “It’s inspired for Cruella DeVille, for a press conference.” That would the press conference announcing his return to ice-skating competition, including attempting to make the 2014 winter Olympics.
He also told reporters that he’s planning a bigger official wedding ceremony with new husband Victor Voronov, whom he married in a small civil ceremony just over a month ago. He joked (or maybe he was serious? one never knows with Johnny Weir) that he wants Lady Gaga to officiate the big event, which is to be pushed back to winter instead of a summer ceremony. If Gaga couldn’t do it, he said he’d settle for Sarah Jessica Parker.
He also said he might do a special skating performance for the wedding. Sounds pretty fab to us!
Click through for more pictures of Johnny’s over-the-top outfit!