- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Pride Washington DC pride haus Fire Island Los Angeles New York City Theater Miami San Francisco Las Vegas party haus Jeffrey James Keyes benefit haus London Photos Marriage Equality travel Chicago New York
Kristin Chenoweth: Dolly Parton Wants Me To Get A Boob Job To Play Her On Broadway
Feb 13, 2012
Have you heard Dolly Parton’s writing a new Broadway musical about her life? And she wants fellow Good Christian belter Kristin Chenoweth to play her in it!
Queerty ran into Kristin at a Diet Pepsi event for Fashion Week, where the Good Christian Belles star said she’d love to play Dolly but lamented that she’s “lacking a couple of things.” A subtle showcase of her modest cleavage let us know she was talking about Dolly’s legendary knockers.
“But I can take care of that,” the pint-sized star laughed. “For Dolly!”
When we asked if she’d stuff or opt for something more, um, permanent, Chenoweth said: “Dolly’s writing the show, and she said she wants me to play her. But she said that maybe I do need to go get some help on Park and
Obviously the only Dolly-approved place to get a boob job would be on the Upper East Side.
Update: Thanks to the commenters who pointed out that Chenoweth is making a sly reference to a lyric in A Chorus Line.
It goes: “It’s a gas / Just a dash of silicone / Shake your new maracas and you’re fune / Tits and ass can change your life / They sure changed mine”
And continues, later on: “Honey, take my word / Grab a cab, c’mon / See the wizard on / Park and 73rd for / Tits and ass.” Skip ahead to 5:35 in this video for it:
GCB premieres March 4 at 10pm on ABC. Photo via Kristin Dos Santos.