- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles benefit haus New York City Washington DC Photos Theater party haus Miami pride haus San Francisco Marriage Equality London Pride Chicago GayCities Fire Island Las Vegas travel New York
Kristin Chenoweth: Dolly Parton Wants Me To Get A Boob Job To Play Her On Broadway
Feb 13, 2012
Have you heard Dolly Parton’s writing a new Broadway musical about her life? And she wants fellow Good Christian belter Kristin Chenoweth to play her in it!
Queerty ran into Kristin at a Diet Pepsi event for Fashion Week, where the Good Christian Belles star said she’d love to play Dolly but lamented that she’s “lacking a couple of things.” A subtle showcase of her modest cleavage let us know she was talking about Dolly’s legendary knockers.
“But I can take care of that,” the pint-sized star laughed. “For Dolly!”
When we asked if she’d stuff or opt for something more, um, permanent, Chenoweth said: “Dolly’s writing the show, and she said she wants me to play her. But she said that maybe I do need to go get some help on Park and
Obviously the only Dolly-approved place to get a boob job would be on the Upper East Side.
Update: Thanks to the commenters who pointed out that Chenoweth is making a sly reference to a lyric in A Chorus Line.
It goes: “It’s a gas / Just a dash of silicone / Shake your new maracas and you’re fune / Tits and ass can change your life / They sure changed mine”
And continues, later on: “Honey, take my word / Grab a cab, c’mon / See the wizard on / Park and 73rd for / Tits and ass.” Skip ahead to 5:35 in this video for it:
GCB premieres March 4 at 10pm on ABC. Photo via Kristin Dos Santos.