- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Pride Las Vegas Theater GayCities Chicago Los Angeles party haus Washington DC gay travel pride haus Fire Island New York City Marriage Equality Photos travel San Francisco Miami New York London
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012 by GayCities
22. Mind numbing fashion tweets: @Brad Goreski: “Feathers at Ralph Lauren,” @Bryan Boy: “Here at phillip lim backstage.” @Roopal Patel: “Rodarte!!!! Inspired by Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.”
23. Brad Goreski Why why WHY are these people given TV shows? Stop it, Bravo! Andy Cohen must be fucking him.
24. 2012 Fashion trends: Romantic silhouettes, tribal prints, military looks with drama. Also, color blocking, leather in spring, bright bold colors paired in unconventional ways. Fark Orf!
25. Dining at Pastis. I’d rather set myself on fire and run up and down 14th Street than eat there during Fashion Week.
26. The Meatpacking District period. Where’s Al Qaeda when you need them?
27. Reductive is the new black.
28. David Beckham’s underwear. Eeek!
29. Kim Kardashian. Can someone please go over to her house, brick up the windows and turn on the gas? Please? Anyone?
Pam Ann: Around the World runs Thursdays through the end of the month at the Triad Theater.