- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
- PHOTOS: Minimal Effort, Maximum Exposure Costumes
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon San Francisco Las Vegas Miami Photos Marriage Equality GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel pride haus Pride travel New York Fire Island New York City Washington DC Theater party haus Chicago Los Angeles
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
22. Mind numbing fashion tweets: @Brad Goreski: “Feathers at Ralph Lauren,” @Bryan Boy: “Here at phillip lim backstage.” @Roopal Patel: “Rodarte!!!! Inspired by Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.”
23. Brad Goreski Why why WHY are these people given TV shows? Stop it, Bravo! Andy Cohen must be fucking him.
24. 2012 Fashion trends: Romantic silhouettes, tribal prints, military looks with drama. Also, color blocking, leather in spring, bright bold colors paired in unconventional ways. Fark Orf!
25. Dining at Pastis. I’d rather set myself on fire and run up and down 14th Street than eat there during Fashion Week.
26. The Meatpacking District period. Where’s Al Qaeda when you need them?
27. Reductive is the new black.
28. David Beckham’s underwear. Eeek!
29. Kim Kardashian. Can someone please go over to her house, brick up the windows and turn on the gas? Please? Anyone?
Pam Ann: Around the World runs Thursdays through the end of the month at the Triad Theater.