- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLondon GayCities party haus Los Angeles gay travel Washington DC Las Vegas Miami pride haus New York City Theater New York Pride Marriage Equality San Francisco Photos Fire Island Chicago travel Jeffrey James Keyes
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
22. Mind numbing fashion tweets: @Brad Goreski: “Feathers at Ralph Lauren,” @Bryan Boy: “Here at phillip lim backstage.” @Roopal Patel: “Rodarte!!!! Inspired by Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.”
23. Brad Goreski Why why WHY are these people given TV shows? Stop it, Bravo! Andy Cohen must be fucking him.
24. 2012 Fashion trends: Romantic silhouettes, tribal prints, military looks with drama. Also, color blocking, leather in spring, bright bold colors paired in unconventional ways. Fark Orf!
25. Dining at Pastis. I’d rather set myself on fire and run up and down 14th Street than eat there during Fashion Week.
26. The Meatpacking District period. Where’s Al Qaeda when you need them?
27. Reductive is the new black.
28. David Beckham’s underwear. Eeek!
29. Kim Kardashian. Can someone please go over to her house, brick up the windows and turn on the gas? Please? Anyone?
Pam Ann: Around the World runs Thursdays through the end of the month at the Triad Theater.