- 2 Dollar Clothing Store Is WeHo’s Best-Kept Shopping Secret
- Nine Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- Seven San Francisco Can’t-Miss Events During The Holiday Season Of Love
- Palms Place Hotel: Las Vegas Luxury For Less
- Time-Traveling George Takei Lands On Broadway At Last
- PHOTOS: In San Francisco, Even State Legislators Love Booty Call
- 12 More Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- 12 Very Real Modern Urban Gay Problems Told In Memes
- Mustache Mondays, L.A.’s Hottest Monday Night Party, Moves Up In Downtown
- Six Reasons Gays Own Halloween In New Orleans
- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Las Vegas London San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality New York City party haus Pride New York Photos benefit haus Los Angeles Chicago Theater Fire Island GayCities Miami travel pride haus
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
22. Mind numbing fashion tweets: @Brad Goreski: “Feathers at Ralph Lauren,” @Bryan Boy: “Here at phillip lim backstage.” @Roopal Patel: “Rodarte!!!! Inspired by Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.”
23. Brad Goreski Why why WHY are these people given TV shows? Stop it, Bravo! Andy Cohen must be fucking him.
24. 2012 Fashion trends: Romantic silhouettes, tribal prints, military looks with drama. Also, color blocking, leather in spring, bright bold colors paired in unconventional ways. Fark Orf!
25. Dining at Pastis. I’d rather set myself on fire and run up and down 14th Street than eat there during Fashion Week.
26. The Meatpacking District period. Where’s Al Qaeda when you need them?
27. Reductive is the new black.
28. David Beckham’s underwear. Eeek!
29. Kim Kardashian. Can someone please go over to her house, brick up the windows and turn on the gas? Please? Anyone?
Pam Ann: Around the World runs Thursdays through the end of the month at the Triad Theater.