- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Marriage Equality Chicago party haus Los Angeles San Francisco Pride New York London Jeffrey James Keyes travel Miami Fire Island pride haus Las Vegas Washington DC GayCities Theater Photos gay travel
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
22. Mind numbing fashion tweets: @Brad Goreski: “Feathers at Ralph Lauren,” @Bryan Boy: “Here at phillip lim backstage.” @Roopal Patel: “Rodarte!!!! Inspired by Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.”
23. Brad Goreski Why why WHY are these people given TV shows? Stop it, Bravo! Andy Cohen must be fucking him.
24. 2012 Fashion trends: Romantic silhouettes, tribal prints, military looks with drama. Also, color blocking, leather in spring, bright bold colors paired in unconventional ways. Fark Orf!
25. Dining at Pastis. I’d rather set myself on fire and run up and down 14th Street than eat there during Fashion Week.
26. The Meatpacking District period. Where’s Al Qaeda when you need them?
27. Reductive is the new black.
28. David Beckham’s underwear. Eeek!
29. Kim Kardashian. Can someone please go over to her house, brick up the windows and turn on the gas? Please? Anyone?
Pam Ann: Around the World runs Thursdays through the end of the month at the Triad Theater.