- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
- 10 Queer History Spots To Check Out In Los Angeles
- Courts Are Now Falling Over Each Other To Overturn Marriage Bans
- Everybody Walks In Los Angeles: Here’s How To See The Glorious City On Foot
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York travel GayCities San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Pride Marriage Equality New York City party haus Fire Island benefit haus Chicago Washington DC Miami Los Angeles Las Vegas Photos London Theater
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012 by gaycities
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more