- PHOTOS: San Francisco Prepares For the Annual Santa Skivvies Run
- PHOTOS: The Boys and Gurls of Hells Kitchen Get Into the Finale of So You Think You Can Drag
- PHOTOS: Things Get Raunchy At The Eagle In Seattle
- Homo For The Holigays: 8 Essentials For Your Thanksgiving Survival Kit
- PHOTOS: Sunday Service In NYC Proves To Be Irreverent
- PHOTOS: DJ Tracy Young Scores At Her Birthday Bash On Miami Beach
- Bartenders Get Laid All The Time, And 12 Other Myths About Bartenders
- 10 Reasons SF Is The Best/Worst Place For Gay Men
- 10 Reasons Thanksgiving Is Even Gayer Than Halloween
- PHOTOS: Costumed Hunks Get Into La Leche Halloween in New York City
- These Gay Cowboys Are Living Their Dream And Shattering Stereotypes
- PHOTOS: A Hard Day In The Life Of An Andrew Christian Underwear Model
- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSparty haus pride haus Washington DC Los Angeles travel GayCities Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel Las Vegas London New York City Pride San Francisco Theater Miami Marriage Equality Chicago Photos New York
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more