- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride Fire Island Las Vegas Photos party haus Los Angeles London Washington DC San Francisco GayCities pride haus Chicago Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel travel Miami New York New York City Theater
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more