- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago pride haus New York Washington DC London travel Photos Marriage Equality New York City Los Angeles Pride Jeffrey James Keyes Miami GayCities Las Vegas San Francisco benefit haus Theater Fire Island party haus
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more