- Packing Light: 10 Worthwhile Weekend Getaways
- PHOTOS: Halloween With The Ghouls Of RuPaul’s Drag Race
- PHOTOS: The Stunning Male Portraits Of David Armstrong Are Remembered
- PHOTOS: Minimal Effort, Maximum Exposure Costumes
- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- 10 Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- 12 UK Gay DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Photos New York Marriage Equality Washington DC gay travel Los Angeles Las Vegas Miami New York City GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes party haus London San Francisco Theater travel Pride pride haus Chicago
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012 by GayCities
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more