- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Chicago Fire Island travel Pride San Francisco party haus New York Marriage Equality Miami pride haus Photos Washington DC Las Vegas Theater benefit haus London New York City Los Angeles GayCities
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more