- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
- PHOTOS: 12 Extraordinary Kisses To Remember Valentine’s Day
- Closeted Married Men, Gay Vets, And Tap-Dancing Lesbians: 10 Juicy Winter Reading Recommendations
- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
- A Portland Feminist Explains How To Drink The World’s Best Beer Like A Woman
- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Los Angeles London Marriage Equality Fire Island New York GayCities party haus New York City Photos Chicago Pride San Francisco travel benefit haus Theater Miami Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Las Vegas
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more