- 5 Nightlife Gems You Can Only Find In Portland
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Country’s Longest Continuously Running Drag Show
- A Black Queer Trans Portlander Reveals A Side Of The City You Won’t See On Portlandia
- Chug-A-Lug Gurl! Gay Beer Turns 25
- 11 Things To Do In San Francisco With Your GBFFs
- In Praise Of Tiny Gay Bars
- Your Favorite Cities And Travel Destinations?: The Winners Are…
- David Bowie Fans Gather For Massive Sing-Along In South London
- Six Classic Works Of Gay Literature Everyone Should Read In The New Year
- Smart & Sexy Locals Tell You Where To Hang Out In Madrid & Barcelona
- Some Like It Hot: The 12 Very Best Party Haus Galleries Of 2015
- Why San Francisco Is The World’s Gay Mecca
- Pedro’s Spain: 8 of Almodóvar’s Most Iconic Film Locations
- The Best Destinations And Gayborhoods Around The World? You Decide!
- 25 Amazing Photographs That’ll Make You Want To Visit Spain
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC travel party haus Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago San Francisco GayCities Los Angeles Las Vegas London benefit haus Pride Miami New York Marriage Equality pride haus Photos New York City Fire Island Theater
The Top 29 Things Pam Ann Hates About New York Fashion Week
Feb 14, 2012
8. Lara “Gapped-Tooth” Stone, Nigel “Who Cares” Barker, Blake “Why?” Lively and Heidi “Aufwiedersehen” Klum. Yawn!
9. Mercedes Benz. Remember it was the car Diana died in.
11. Pretending to celebrate plus-sized models? FUCK OFF!
12. Lot’s of tilted heads and pretentious air kisses.
13. Residue of cocaine on every toilet seat at the Boom Boom Room.
14. Dealers are way too busy.
15. What’s inside Zoe Kravitz’s closet? Who gives a shit?
16. Love Brandon Jacobs from the Giants comment on Gisele Bundchen: ‘”Stay cute and shut up.” Couldn’t have said it better.
17. Victoria “Bitch stole my look from Roland Mouret” Beckham and her I-hope-she’s- a-porker daughter Harper in matching Mui Mui plaids. Please someone shoot me—or them.
18. Project Runway for creating nauseating people like Christian Siriano.
19. Fashion editors coming up with absurd reasons for trends.
20. “Maybe there’s some subconscious thing with the troops coming out of Iraq,” said Joanna Coles, editor-in-chief of Marie Claire. “There is a more positive spin on military, much more so than when we saw military after 9/11.” Next we will be saying the “the wet look” was inspired by Whitney Houston’s death.
Click through for more