- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater San Francisco Miami Washington DC New York Pride Los Angeles Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes London pride haus benefit haus Marriage Equality party haus Chicago Fire Island travel New York City Photos GayCities
Going GaGa: Gay New Year’s Eve destinations 2010
Nov 30, 2009 by Dan Tracer
Los Angeles: Masterbeat X – For its 10th anniversary, Masterbeat is pulling out all the stops to make sure this is a New Year’s to remember at the Mayan Theater. It features DJs Ralphi Rosario and Abel. If you’re under 21 and looking to party, try heading to Tigerheat. There are no special events announced, but the boys are sure to be out in droves. (UPDATE: Tigerheat will be at the Henry Fonda Music Box on NYE) (Photo by Masterbeat X)
Vancouver: Magic - If you find yourself looking for flocks of shirtless boys further north, check out Magic. You shouldn’t have any trouble finding a cute frog prince to kiss here… (Photo by Big Roger Events)
Miami: Lady Gaga Live – The newly crowned queen of queer pop is currently on tour promoting her new album. While her Miami show isn’t a New Year’s celebration per se, you can be sure that the gays will be going gaga considering the overlap. What more stylish way to welcome in the new year? (Photo by ladygaga.com)
London: A1 @ G-A-Y – If Lady Gaga sounds a bit too hip and you’d prefer to party like it’s 1999, make your way to Heaven nightclub to witness the reunion of British boy band A1. You won’t be the first to believe that this event has all the makings of becoming a full fledged campfest. Confetti is a safe assumption.
San Francisco: Colossus – San Franciscans need little excuse to get wild. You’ll find all the city’s bars & clubs packed with partiers ringing in the new year with friends old and new. That being said, boys will be boys. The circuit party of the evening, Colossus, will bump until 8am on New Year’s Day. If a hot Latin party sounds like heaven, check out Club Papi at Space 550. (Photo by Gus Presents)
New Orleans: Bourbon Pub/Parade – Another city famous for embracing any opportunity to let loose is New Orleans. This year, Bourbon Pub/Parade plays host to a whole weekend of New Year’s parties. One ticket will get you into all the events–all we can say is good luck and play safe!. (Photo by Bourbon Pub)
Here’s some more parties that have come across our radar–find the city nearest you and go out with a bang!
Did we miss something? Let us know what your plans are for New Year’s, and help others make the most of ushering in a new decade…