- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City gay travel Theater Washington DC party haus pride haus GayCities Photos Jeffrey James Keyes London Miami Pride travel Las Vegas San Francisco Marriage Equality Los Angeles Fire Island New York Chicago
Going GaGa: Gay New Year’s Eve destinations 2010
Nov 30, 2009
Los Angeles: Masterbeat X – For its 10th anniversary, Masterbeat is pulling out all the stops to make sure this is a New Year’s to remember at the Mayan Theater. It features DJs Ralphi Rosario and Abel. If you’re under 21 and looking to party, try heading to Tigerheat. There are no special events announced, but the boys are sure to be out in droves. (UPDATE: Tigerheat will be at the Henry Fonda Music Box on NYE) (Photo by Masterbeat X)
Vancouver: Magic – If you find yourself looking for flocks of shirtless boys further north, check out Magic. You shouldn’t have any trouble finding a cute frog prince to kiss here… (Photo by Big Roger Events)
Miami: Lady Gaga Live – The newly crowned queen of queer pop is currently on tour promoting her new album. While her Miami show isn’t a New Year’s celebration per se, you can be sure that the gays will be going gaga considering the overlap. What more stylish way to welcome in the new year? (Photo by ladygaga.com)
London: A1 @ G-A-Y – If Lady Gaga sounds a bit too hip and you’d prefer to party like it’s 1999, make your way to Heaven nightclub to witness the reunion of British boy band A1. You won’t be the first to believe that this event has all the makings of becoming a full fledged campfest. Confetti is a safe assumption.
San Francisco: Colossus – San Franciscans need little excuse to get wild. You’ll find all the city’s bars & clubs packed with partiers ringing in the new year with friends old and new. That being said, boys will be boys. The circuit party of the evening, Colossus, will bump until 8am on New Year’s Day. If a hot Latin party sounds like heaven, check out Club Papi at Space 550. (Photo by Gus Presents)
New Orleans: Bourbon Pub/Parade – Another city famous for embracing any opportunity to let loose is New Orleans. This year, Bourbon Pub/Parade plays host to a whole weekend of New Year’s parties. One ticket will get you into all the events–all we can say is good luck and play safe!. (Photo by Bourbon Pub)
Here’s some more parties that have come across our radar–find the city nearest you and go out with a bang!
Did we miss something? Let us know what your plans are for New Year’s, and help others make the most of ushering in a new decade…