- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSgay travel party haus Photos New York Chicago Pride New York City Washington DC Miami Los Angeles London travel GayCities Fire Island San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Marriage Equality Theater Las Vegas
PHOTOS: Inside B.F.D., Mario Diaz’s Hedonistic L.A. Affair
Feb 01, 2012
B.F.D. (Big Fucking Dick, of course), set to celebrate nine years of debauchery next month, may now be the longest-running weekly party in Los Angeles. Every Thursday, scrufftacular promoter Mario Diaz invades Fubar for a mellow, no-cover evening of—well, this.
Enough talk, lets take the tour instead. For more LA events, head to the GayCities Los Angeles Event Guide.
Click through for photos of BFD at Fubar in Los Angeles