- Get Your Travel On With These Perfect 3-Day Weekend Getaways
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Here Are Six Awesome Los Angeles Neighborhoods You Should Be Hanging Out In
- PHOTOS: An Intimate Glimpse At The Gay Male Escorts Of Amsterdam
- Open Up And Eat Your Way Through L.A. There Is Plenty Here To Nibble On
- Here Are The Top Ten Kinkiest Cities In America. Sir, Yes, Sir!
- PHOTOS: An Invitation Only Glimpse Behind the Fashion Week Curtain With Photographer Christopher Logan
- PHOTOS: Bianca Del Rio And Michael Musto Hosted The Unforgettable GLAM Awards
- PHOTOS: Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Rhea Litre, And Others Show Off Their Manicures In New Davide Laffe Video
- Vote Now For Your Favorite Rising Stars In The OutMusic Awards
- PHOTOS: 30 Amazing Cruise Images On The 30th Anniversary Of The Great RSVP
- Seven Countries You Love That Don’t Treat Us Equally
- PHOTOS: “Looking” Fans in Los Angeles Get Sexy Sneak Peak
- PHOTOS: HBO’s Looking Takes A Bite Of The Big Apple
- And The Winners Are…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Los Angeles New York party haus San Francisco benefit haus New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Photos London travel Las Vegas Theater Fire Island Marriage Equality Washington DC Pride pride haus GayCities Chicago
Jan 27, 2012
If you don’t know what Gasparilla is, you’re certainly not alone. Dubbed the “pirate Mardi Gras,” the event attracts buccaneers from land and sea for a wild weekend of grog-fueled debauchery in Tampa, Florida. Mostly straight ones at that…
But fear not maties, because Gancho Weekend attacks the coast simultaneously. So if you’ve always thought you had a gay pirate fetish lurking beneath the surface, you may want to hop on a direct flight to Tampa.
If you’re looking for something a little less swashbuckling this weekend, head to the GayCities Event Guide and type in your city to get going!