- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSChicago Theater London Jeffrey James Keyes Photos Pride Los Angeles travel Las Vegas pride haus Fire Island Marriage Equality Washington DC GayCities gay travel party haus San Francisco New York Miami New York City
PHOTOS: Trannyshack Searches For The Next Drag Big-Wig
Jan 26, 2012
Last weekend, the infamous San Francisco drag mess that is Trannyshack searched for the next “Big-Wig” of Bay Area drag at the annual Trannyshack Star Search. It was a night of glamour, glitz and garbage as the ladies vowed for the top prize. We’re not even sure who won to be honest, but with photos like these, does it really matter?