- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Washington DC pride haus San Francisco New York Las Vegas Theater GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Fire Island gay travel London Pride Marriage Equality party haus Chicago Los Angeles Miami travel New York City
PHOTOS: Trannyshack Searches For The Next Drag Big-Wig
Jan 26, 2012
Last weekend, the infamous San Francisco drag mess that is Trannyshack searched for the next “Big-Wig” of Bay Area drag at the annual Trannyshack Star Search. It was a night of glamour, glitz and garbage as the ladies vowed for the top prize. We’re not even sure who won to be honest, but with photos like these, does it really matter?