- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Pride benefit haus GayCities New York City party haus Miami pride haus San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes travel Theater Los Angeles New York Las Vegas London Chicago Fire Island Photos Marriage Equality
PHOTOS: Trannyshack Searches For The Next Drag Big-Wig
Jan 26, 2012
Last weekend, the infamous San Francisco drag mess that is Trannyshack searched for the next “Big-Wig” of Bay Area drag at the annual Trannyshack Star Search. It was a night of glamour, glitz and garbage as the ladies vowed for the top prize. We’re not even sure who won to be honest, but with photos like these, does it really matter?