- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Las Vegas Photos San Francisco Chicago GayCities Marriage Equality Fire Island New York Washington DC gay travel travel Miami London New York City Pride party haus Jeffrey James Keyes pride haus Theater
The Cat’s Meow: Taiwanese Airline Launches Hello Kitty Jet
Jan 03, 2012
The outside of the plane, an Airbus 330, features iconic kitty and her pals frolicking around world-famous landmarks, while the interior offers HK touches on everything from meal service to flight attendant outfits.It’s the third in the airline’s Hello Kitty fleet—joining Hello Kitty Magic and Hello Kitty Apple jets—and will fly on EVA’s Taipei/Hong Kong route.
Great, now gay men and preteen girls have one more thing to bond over.