- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC Theater Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes New York Los Angeles London San Francisco Pride New York City party haus benefit haus Miami GayCities Chicago Photos Fire Island travel pride haus Las Vegas
The Cat’s Meow: Taiwanese Airline Launches Hello Kitty Jet
Jan 03, 2012
The outside of the plane, an Airbus 330, features iconic kitty and her pals frolicking around world-famous landmarks, while the interior offers HK touches on everything from meal service to flight attendant outfits.It’s the third in the airline’s Hello Kitty fleet—joining Hello Kitty Magic and Hello Kitty Apple jets—and will fly on EVA’s Taipei/Hong Kong route.
Great, now gay men and preteen girls have one more thing to bond over.