- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York pride haus benefit haus Chicago San Francisco Pride Jeffrey James Keyes GayCities party haus New York City Marriage Equality travel Las Vegas Miami Theater Fire Island London Photos Washington DC Los Angeles
Wanderlust: Queer Rockers In Berlin, Gay Skiing In France, Fashion In Milan And More!
Jan 02, 2012
Because it’s never too early to start stressing about what to wear next fall and winter, Milan hosts its semi-annual Men’s Fashion Week from January 14 to 17. A little French city called Paris follows suit the very next day with its Men’s Fashion shows, running from January 18 to 22.
Image via Arthur Galan