- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami New York Photos GayCities Chicago benefit haus Pride travel party haus Los Angeles Las Vegas Fire Island Theater pride haus Washington DC Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes New York City London San Francisco
Wanderlust: Queer Rockers In Berlin, Gay Skiing In France, Fashion In Milan And More!
Jan 02, 2012 by GayCities
Because it’s never too early to start stressing about what to wear next fall and winter, Milan hosts its semi-annual Men’s Fashion Week from January 14 to 17. A little French city called Paris follows suit the very next day with its Men’s Fashion shows, running from January 18 to 22.
Image via Arthur Galan