- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Fire Island benefit haus Chicago Washington DC Theater New York travel London Los Angeles Photos Pride Miami Marriage Equality party haus pride haus Las Vegas New York City Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco
Wanderlust: Queer Rockers In Berlin, Gay Skiing In France, Fashion In Milan And More!
Jan 02, 2012 by GayCities
Because it’s never too early to start stressing about what to wear next fall and winter, Milan hosts its semi-annual Men’s Fashion Week from January 14 to 17. A little French city called Paris follows suit the very next day with its Men’s Fashion shows, running from January 18 to 22.
Image via Arthur Galan