- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
- GayCities Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win A Trip To San Francisco
- Don’t Miss These Unique, Off-The-Beaten-Path Gems of Los Angeles
- Paradise Found: San Francisco May Be Getting Its Very Own Leather-Themed Park
- It’s A Sunshine Day! Here Are Some Of Our Favorite Ways To Enjoy The Los Angeles Outdoors
- Ten Kisses That Changed The World
- George Takei Is Heading To Broadway
- Treat Yourself To A Luxurious And Romantic Hilltop Retreat
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Las Vegas GayCities Theater benefit haus New York City Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Photos New York Chicago pride haus Washington DC travel Pride Fire Island San Francisco Miami party haus London
Wanderlust: Queer Rockers In Berlin, Gay Skiing In France, Fashion In Milan And More!
Jan 02, 2012
Because it’s never too early to start stressing about what to wear next fall and winter, Milan hosts its semi-annual Men’s Fashion Week from January 14 to 17. A little French city called Paris follows suit the very next day with its Men’s Fashion shows, running from January 18 to 22.
Image via Arthur Galan