- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSpride haus Theater Las Vegas gay travel San Francisco Washington DC party haus New York Los Angeles London Pride travel GayCities Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Miami New York City Marriage Equality Photos
Wanderlust: Queer Rockers In Berlin, Gay Skiing In France, Fashion In Milan And More!
Jan 02, 2012
Because it’s never too early to start stressing about what to wear next fall and winter, Milan hosts its semi-annual Men’s Fashion Week from January 14 to 17. A little French city called Paris follows suit the very next day with its Men’s Fashion shows, running from January 18 to 22.
Image via Arthur Galan