- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco Pride Miami Jeffrey James Keyes Theater pride haus New York party haus Marriage Equality Photos Chicago New York City travel Los Angeles gay travel Las Vegas GayCities London Washington DC Fire Island
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011
5 Goslett Yd
This NYE party at the legendary London club’s cozy, campy offshoot doesn’t have to spell it out: With alcohol being served until 5am, their party is guaranteed to be a ripper. And since tickets are only sold at the door, its a good option for young dancing queens waiting till the last minute.