- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSTheater Washington DC San Francisco Pride GayCities Marriage Equality Miami New York travel Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago Los Angeles benefit haus New York City Las Vegas pride haus party haus Photos London
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
5 Goslett Yd
This NYE party at the legendary London club’s cozy, campy offshoot doesn’t have to spell it out: With alcohol being served until 5am, their party is guaranteed to be a ripper. And since tickets are only sold at the door, its a good option for young dancing queens waiting till the last minute.