- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos travel Theater Marriage Equality London party haus pride haus Pride Fire Island gay travel New York Las Vegas New York City Washington DC Chicago Los Angeles San Francisco GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Miami
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011
5 Goslett Yd
This NYE party at the legendary London club’s cozy, campy offshoot doesn’t have to spell it out: With alcohol being served until 5am, their party is guaranteed to be a ripper. And since tickets are only sold at the door, its a good option for young dancing queens waiting till the last minute.