- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island New York City Las Vegas Los Angeles Washington DC travel Photos Miami Chicago New York Marriage Equality Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Pride London party haus pride haus benefit haus GayCities San Francisco
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011
New Year’s Eve is one of the most hectic times of year to go out. All the big gay clubs are busting out the glitter and champagne, not to mention all the concerts, cruises, bar parties, dinners and private events.
But should old acquaintance be forgot, GayCities has got your back! To help you navigate the end-of-year festivities, we’ve put together a roundup of some of the hottest gay New Year’s Eve bashes from around the world.
Want more? Check out the entire GayCities New Year’s Eve events calendar and start figuring out who you’re gonna kiss at midnight!
FIRST: Palm Springs