- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Pride travel Marriage Equality Theater GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles Washington DC New York Las Vegas Fire Island party haus Miami Chicago London pride haus gay travel San Francisco New York City
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011
New Year’s Eve is one of the most hectic times of year to go out. All the big gay clubs are busting out the glitter and champagne, not to mention all the concerts, cruises, bar parties, dinners and private events.
But should old acquaintance be forgot, GayCities has got your back! To help you navigate the end-of-year festivities, we’ve put together a roundup of some of the hottest gay New Year’s Eve bashes from around the world.
Want more? Check out the entire GayCities New Year’s Eve events calendar and start figuring out who you’re gonna kiss at midnight!
FIRST: Palm Springs