- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSWashington DC travel party haus London Photos Las Vegas pride haus Los Angeles Theater Pride New York Fire Island Miami Chicago San Francisco GayCities Jeffrey James Keyes Marriage Equality gay travel New York City
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
New Year’s Eve is one of the most hectic times of year to go out. All the big gay clubs are busting out the glitter and champagne, not to mention all the concerts, cruises, bar parties, dinners and private events.
But should old acquaintance be forgot, GayCities has got your back! To help you navigate the end-of-year festivities, we’ve put together a roundup of some of the hottest gay New Year’s Eve bashes from around the world.
Want more? Check out the entire GayCities New Year’s Eve events calendar and start figuring out who you’re gonna kiss at midnight!
FIRST: Palm Springs