- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGStravel Las Vegas Marriage Equality New York City party haus Pride Los Angeles pride haus New York Theater Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago London Fire Island Miami San Francisco gay travel Washington DC Photos GayCities
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011
New Year’s Eve is one of the most hectic times of year to go out. All the big gay clubs are busting out the glitter and champagne, not to mention all the concerts, cruises, bar parties, dinners and private events.
But should old acquaintance be forgot, GayCities has got your back! To help you navigate the end-of-year festivities, we’ve put together a roundup of some of the hottest gay New Year’s Eve bashes from around the world.
Want more? Check out the entire GayCities New Year’s Eve events calendar and start figuring out who you’re gonna kiss at midnight!
FIRST: Palm Springs