- We Are In Kansas City For the World Series, And It’s Pretty Darn Gay
- Ten Things You Should Know About Gay Bars From A Castro Bartender
- Meanwhile in London… 12 UK Gay Scene DJs You Should Get To Know
- PHOTOS: Gays in the Military Exhibition
- A Deep Dive Into Identities Of Queer Teens
- Interview: Jackie Beat On The Facebook Drag War, Safe Sex & San Francisco
- PHOTOS: Vampire Dandies and Alien Princesses Take the Stage at Bowieball 2014
- PHOTOS: Sin Is In At This Year’s Hustlaball
- Trick And Treat At The Ultimate Halloween Party
- PHOTOS: Brent Corrigan And Friends Star At Austin’s LGBT Film Fest
- 8 Great Reads To Scratch Your Literary Itch This Fall
- 5 Reasons The Death Of Gayborhoods Is Highly Exaggerated
- Mark Your Calendars, New Yorkers
- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Fire Island pride haus London Las Vegas party haus Marriage Equality New York travel San Francisco Theater GayCities gay travel Pride Los Angeles Miami Chicago Washington DC Jeffrey James Keyes Photos
GayCities Guide to New Year’s Eve 2012
Dec 21, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
New Year’s Eve is one of the most hectic times of year to go out. All the big gay clubs are busting out the glitter and champagne, not to mention all the concerts, cruises, bar parties, dinners and private events.
But should old acquaintance be forgot, GayCities has got your back! To help you navigate the end-of-year festivities, we’ve put together a roundup of some of the hottest gay New Year’s Eve bashes from around the world.
Want more? Check out the entire GayCities New Year’s Eve events calendar and start figuring out who you’re gonna kiss at midnight!
FIRST: Palm Springs