- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
- White House Plans First National Monument To Honor Gay Rights
- Six Queer Promposals That Will Light Up Your Life
- Vintage Pics From Waikiki’s Gay Beaches Prove That Speedos Never Go Out Of Style
- PHOTOS: These Vintage Gay Pride Photos Are Absolutely Everything
- PHOTOS: Andrew Rannells Celebrates Model Behavior Backstage At Jeffrey Fashion Cares
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus Contest Brings Beloved Sacrilege Back To San Francisco
- Fit For A Queen: The Lavish ’70s Palm Springs Home That Time Forgot
- The Gay Easter Parade Hops Through The French Quarter In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Raided Legendary LA Club Brought Back To Life In Remarkable Images
- More LGBT People Are Moving To “Red” States
- PHOTOS: Inside The Fabulous Launch Party For Queerty’s New “Going Places” Web Series
- PHOTOS: 12 Extraordinary Kisses To Remember Valentine’s Day
- Closeted Married Men, Gay Vets, And Tap-Dancing Lesbians: 10 Juicy Winter Reading Recommendations
- Queerty’s V-Day Kiss Photo Contest: Hit It, Submit It & Win
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York Washington DC London San Francisco Los Angeles Pride travel Fire Island benefit haus Photos Jeffrey James Keyes party haus Marriage Equality Las Vegas pride haus Theater GayCities Miami Chicago New York City
A Drag Race Christmas: Lashauwn Beyond
Dec 24, 2011
Boy Name: Jamall Jackson
Current Home: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Favorite Place on Earth: Islands of Adventure, Orlando, Florida
Favorite Bar/Club: Parliament House in Orlando. I love the crowd—the energy and people are amazing.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I believe that my age and creativity. I’m something fresh, something new, something beyond!
Where will you finish your holiday shopping? I’ll be doing all of my holiday shopping online because I don’t have the time to go to the malls.
And where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
With family and friends —and intoxicated!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? Because I put a lot of hard work and dedication into what I want!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen