- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Miami travel New York Chicago Theater pride haus gay travel Las Vegas Pride GayCities Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC Marriage Equality party haus Los Angeles London Photos San Francisco
A Drag Race Christmas: Lashauwn Beyond
Dec 24, 2011
Boy Name: Jamall Jackson
Current Home: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Favorite Place on Earth: Islands of Adventure, Orlando, Florida
Favorite Bar/Club: Parliament House in Orlando. I love the crowd—the energy and people are amazing.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I believe that my age and creativity. I’m something fresh, something new, something beyond!
Where will you finish your holiday shopping? I’ll be doing all of my holiday shopping online because I don’t have the time to go to the malls.
And where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
With family and friends —and intoxicated!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? Because I put a lot of hard work and dedication into what I want!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen