- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSGayCities Las Vegas Los Angeles San Francisco Photos Marriage Equality Washington DC New York pride haus Chicago Miami party haus gay travel Pride New York City Theater travel London Fire Island Jeffrey James Keyes
A Drag Race Christmas: Lashauwn Beyond
Dec 24, 2011
Boy Name: Jamall Jackson
Current Home: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Favorite Place on Earth: Islands of Adventure, Orlando, Florida
Favorite Bar/Club: Parliament House in Orlando. I love the crowd—the energy and people are amazing.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I believe that my age and creativity. I’m something fresh, something new, something beyond!
Where will you finish your holiday shopping? I’ll be doing all of my holiday shopping online because I don’t have the time to go to the malls.
And where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
With family and friends —and intoxicated!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? Because I put a lot of hard work and dedication into what I want!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen