- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMarriage Equality Washington DC party haus Chicago GayCities Miami Fire Island Pride Theater Photos pride haus San Francisco travel Las Vegas London New York Jeffrey James Keyes Los Angeles benefit haus New York City
A Drag Race Christmas: Lashauwn Beyond
Dec 24, 2011
Boy Name: Jamall Jackson
Current Home: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Favorite Place on Earth: Islands of Adventure, Orlando, Florida
Favorite Bar/Club: Parliament House in Orlando. I love the crowd—the energy and people are amazing.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I believe that my age and creativity. I’m something fresh, something new, something beyond!
Where will you finish your holiday shopping? I’ll be doing all of my holiday shopping online because I don’t have the time to go to the malls.
And where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
With family and friends —and intoxicated!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? Because I put a lot of hard work and dedication into what I want!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen