- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes party haus New York Photos GayCities New York City Theater Pride Washington DC pride haus benefit haus Los Angeles Miami Fire Island Las Vegas San Francisco Chicago London Marriage Equality travel
A Drag Race Christmas: Lashauwn Beyond
Dec 24, 2011
Boy Name: Jamall Jackson
Current Home: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Favorite Place on Earth: Islands of Adventure, Orlando, Florida
Favorite Bar/Club: Parliament House in Orlando. I love the crowd—the energy and people are amazing.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I believe that my age and creativity. I’m something fresh, something new, something beyond!
Where will you finish your holiday shopping? I’ll be doing all of my holiday shopping online because I don’t have the time to go to the malls.
And where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
With family and friends —and intoxicated!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? Because I put a lot of hard work and dedication into what I want!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen