- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York travel New York City Fire Island Los Angeles Miami Theater Marriage Equality GayCities benefit haus pride haus Pride Jeffrey James Keyes London Washington DC Chicago Photos party haus Las Vegas San Francisco
A Drag Race Christmas: Alisa Summers
Dec 23, 2011 by GayCities
Boy Name: Alex
Current Home: Tampa, FL.
Favorite Place on Earth: At home, relaxing with my dog.
Favorite Bar or Club: The Honey Pot in Ybor City. It’s my home bar—I’ve worked there since I started doing drag. They treat me well and the crowd there is like no other.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I like to think that I have my own edge. This was the third year I applied. The people at Logo remembered me and said they could tell I had grown a lot since auditioning for Season Three. I have a great energy and am very easy to get along with. I’m great at what I do, and they saw that!
Now that you are on the verge of stardom, where will finish your holiday shopping? I think I’ll shop at the same places—just buy much, much more!
Where will you be for New Year’s Eve? Performing at the Honey Pot. We always have fabulous New Year’s Eve parties so if you’re in the Tampa area, stop by!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? I’m the full package, baby!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen