- Twinks Rule In These 10 Cities Around The World
- PHOTOS: Mile High Immersive Dinner Theater Lands In NYC’s Lower East Side
- What’s The Stoli Guy Winner Going To Do With The $10,000 Prize?
- PHOTOS: Big Freedia, Honey Soundsystem Do Austin’s Queer Music Fest
- PHOTOS: Jonathan Groff, Brent Corrigan, Politicians Do Folsom
- Behind The Harness: The Extraordinary History Of The Folsom Street Fair
- Last Day To RSVP For The Star-Studded Stoli Guy Finale In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Philadelphia Winner Mark Has The Charming Personality Of A Superstar
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Los Angeles Winner Robert Showcases His Authentic Tahitian Dancing
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Seattle Winner Sean Choreographs An Inspiring Dance Routine
- PHOTOS: The Boys Go Neon In New York City
- VOTE: Stoli Guy D.C. Winner William Struts His Stuff Like A True Professional
- VOTE: Stoli Guy San Francisco Winner Spencer Shakes What His Mama Gave Him
- VOTE: Stoli Guy Chicago Winner Jon Melts Our Hearts With An Inspiring Performance
- You’re Invited To The Stoli Guy NYC Finale With Betty Who & Blake Skjellerup
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride GayCities travel Washington DC Marriage Equality Fire Island Los Angeles Las Vegas pride haus Miami New York City Jeffrey James Keyes gay travel San Francisco New York London party haus Theater Photos Chicago
A Drag Race Christmas: Alisa Summers
Dec 23, 2011 by GayCities
Boy Name: Alex
Current Home: Tampa, FL.
Favorite Place on Earth: At home, relaxing with my dog.
Favorite Bar or Club: The Honey Pot in Ybor City. It’s my home bar—I’ve worked there since I started doing drag. They treat me well and the crowd there is like no other.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I like to think that I have my own edge. This was the third year I applied. The people at Logo remembered me and said they could tell I had grown a lot since auditioning for Season Three. I have a great energy and am very easy to get along with. I’m great at what I do, and they saw that!
Now that you are on the verge of stardom, where will finish your holiday shopping? I think I’ll shop at the same places—just buy much, much more!
Where will you be for New Year’s Eve? Performing at the Honey Pot. We always have fabulous New Year’s Eve parties so if you’re in the Tampa area, stop by!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? I’m the full package, baby!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen