- Stroke Artwork Goes From Under The Mattress To Out In The Open
- Bro-Jobs, Beards, And Obama: 10 Great Fall Reading Recommendations For Book Nerds
- Five Questions And Answers About The Magic Castle In Hollywood
- Diary Of A Bad Date, But An Amazing Meal, At Otto Pizzeria in Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: It Was All Skin & Leather And Little Else At Folsom Street Fair
- Two Guys Hit The Open Road To Relive James Dean’s Last Day
- 5 Ways You Made GayCities The Most Popular LGBTQ Travel Site
- The Sexiest WeHo Lounge May Actually Be Restoration Hardware
- A ‘Showgirls’ Obsession, The Luxor, And A Great Gay Pool Party
- This Year’s Gay Days Weekend At Disney Will Be The Most Thrilling Yet
- PHOTOS: See Why Fubar’s “BFD” Party Thrives After 13 Consecutive Years
- Your Guide To The Debauchery Otherwise Know As Folsom Street Fair, 2015
- PHOTOS: Cute Club Goers Get Freaky In Frankfurt
- Alec Mapa Talks Cruises, Comedians And His “French” Family
- Drag Theatre Puts The ‘Camp’ In LA’s Fabulous Casita Del Campo
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride benefit haus party haus London San Francisco Theater travel pride haus Marriage Equality Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes New York City Fire Island New York Los Angeles Chicago GayCities Miami Photos Washington DC
A Drag Race Christmas: Alisa Summers
Dec 23, 2011
Boy Name: Alex
Current Home: Tampa, FL.
Favorite Place on Earth: At home, relaxing with my dog.
Favorite Bar or Club: The Honey Pot in Ybor City. It’s my home bar—I’ve worked there since I started doing drag. They treat me well and the crowd there is like no other.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I like to think that I have my own edge. This was the third year I applied. The people at Logo remembered me and said they could tell I had grown a lot since auditioning for Season Three. I have a great energy and am very easy to get along with. I’m great at what I do, and they saw that!
Now that you are on the verge of stardom, where will finish your holiday shopping? I think I’ll shop at the same places—just buy much, much more!
Where will you be for New Year’s Eve? Performing at the Honey Pot. We always have fabulous New Year’s Eve parties so if you’re in the Tampa area, stop by!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? I’m the full package, baby!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen