- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSMiami Pride Washington DC London Marriage Equality GayCities Theater Chicago Las Vegas gay travel travel New York Photos Fire Island San Francisco pride haus Los Angeles Jeffrey James Keyes New York City party haus
A Drag Race Christmas: Alisa Summers
Dec 23, 2011
Boy Name: Alex
Current Home: Tampa, FL.
Favorite Place on Earth: At home, relaxing with my dog.
Favorite Bar or Club: The Honey Pot in Ybor City. It’s my home bar—I’ve worked there since I started doing drag. They treat me well and the crowd there is like no other.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut? I like to think that I have my own edge. This was the third year I applied. The people at Logo remembered me and said they could tell I had grown a lot since auditioning for Season Three. I have a great energy and am very easy to get along with. I’m great at what I do, and they saw that!
Now that you are on the verge of stardom, where will finish your holiday shopping? I think I’ll shop at the same places—just buy much, much more!
Where will you be for New Year’s Eve? Performing at the Honey Pot. We always have fabulous New Year’s Eve parties so if you’re in the Tampa area, stop by!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race? I’m the full package, baby!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30. Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen