- The Great Gay Invasion Of DTLA Has Begun
- Why Hiking The Southern California Mountains Is Having A Gay Moment
- Lady Gaga Tumbles, Willam Belli Is A Lady At Pump WeHo
- V Wine Room Makes The Classy WeHo Boys (Mis)Behave
- Santa Monica Beach Makes (Watching) Workouts Sexy
- Downtown LA Breathes With New Eats, New Shops, New Life
- L.A.’s Dancing Boys Gather At ‘One Trick Pony’
- The Beautiful Beaches And Boys Of Laguna
- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- You’ll Flip For The Sexy Men’s Swimwear At Miami Beach Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Marriage Equality Washington DC travel GayCities San Francisco Jeffrey James Keyes Theater London Miami Los Angeles Fire Island Photos pride haus benefit haus Chicago Pride Las Vegas New York party haus
A Drag Race Christmas: Sharon Needles
Dec 20, 2011
Boy Name: Aaron Coady
Current City: Pittsburgh/ Transylvania
Favorite Place on Earth: Any dive bar with a happy hour ’til 9:00
Favorite Bar/Club and why:
The Blue Moon ’cause I can get away with murder.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut?
Sharon Needles is an approachable monster, an idiot savant, an educated dropout, neither a good witch nor bad witch—and all around pretty/ugly!
Now that you are on the verge of stardom, where will you finish your holiday shopping?
Designer dumpsters and Salvation Army
Where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
At the Blue Moon with all my best ghoul friends to celebrate the beginning of the end of the world!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race?
I am a collage of the beauty and the struggle of our drag foresisters. At the same time I’m herstory in the making. I am the future of drag!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30
Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen