- Everything You Need To Know To Live The Gay Fantasy At Burning Man
- PHOTOS: The Men of Fire Island Rise for Ascension 2014
- And The Winning #EqualityInColor Pride Photo Is…
- A Glimpse into the World of Montreal Photographer Jean-François Portelance
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons To Get Into The Gay Games
- The 8 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts To Satisfy Your Inner Nudist
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes with the Montreal’s Showgirls, GoGo Dancers, and DJs
- PHOTOS: Glamberts Glitter In Briefs At LA Pool Party
- PHOTOS: Is Amsterdam’s Canal Parade The Most Festive Pride On The Planet?
- Montreal Gays Sound Off On What Makes Them Special!
- Gays Are Winning The Culture War And Here’s Why
- Tom Waddell Created The Gay Games To Change The World. His Dream Is Coming True
- PHOTOS: Stoli Guys Of The South
- Explore Dublin, London And Paris With The Spirit of Oscar Wilde
- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSSan Francisco party haus New York City Miami Theater Pride GayCities benefit haus Chicago Los Angeles travel pride haus Las Vegas Jeffrey James Keyes Washington DC London New York Marriage Equality Fire Island Photos
A Drag Race Christmas: Sharon Needles
Dec 20, 2011 by GayCities
Boy Name: Aaron Coady
Current City: Pittsburgh/ Transylvania
Favorite Place on Earth: Any dive bar with a happy hour ’til 9:00
Favorite Bar/Club and why:
The Blue Moon ’cause I can get away with murder.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut?
Sharon Needles is an approachable monster, an idiot savant, an educated dropout, neither a good witch nor bad witch—and all around pretty/ugly!
Now that you are on the verge of stardom, where will you finish your holiday shopping?
Designer dumpsters and Salvation Army
Where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
At the Blue Moon with all my best ghoul friends to celebrate the beginning of the end of the world!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race?
I am a collage of the beauty and the struggle of our drag foresisters. At the same time I’m herstory in the making. I am the future of drag!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30
Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen