- PHOTOS: Leather Daddies Rule The Streets At San Francisco’s Up Your Alley
- WATCH: Two Cute Guys Ride To Luxury Hotel For A Surprise Challenge
- PHOTOS: Fifteen Things We Love About NYC Pride 2015
- Get Your Marriage On At These Five Perfect San Francisco Places
- Seven Tips To Surviving & Thriving At San Francisco Pride
- Here Are Eight Awesome Can’t Miss NYC Pride Events
- Love Conquers All For These Gorgeous LGBT Globetrotters
- The Queens Fought Back And Won. Now The Stonewall Inn Wins Historic Landmark Designation
- Nick Adams, Laverne Cox, Bianca Del Rio Celebrate The Top Bottoms Of Broadway Bares
- Five Things We Love About New York Pride
- PHOTOS: Decades Of Pride In Amazing Images
- PHOTOS: The World’s Best Nude Beaches, 2015 Edition
- Five Amazing Off The Beaten Path Prides To Check Out
- Eat Your Heart Out Mark Twain: San Francisco Is Set For Another Glorious Summer
- Five Things To Know About Ariana Grande Before Her NYC Pride Performance
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos travel New York City party haus Marriage Equality benefit haus pride haus San Francisco Pride London Las Vegas Fire Island New York GayCities Washington DC Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Theater Miami Los Angeles
A Drag Race Christmas: Sharon Needles
Dec 20, 2011
Boy Name: Aaron Coady
Current City: Pittsburgh/ Transylvania
Favorite Place on Earth: Any dive bar with a happy hour ’til 9:00
Favorite Bar/Club and why:
The Blue Moon ’cause I can get away with murder.
What is it about your drag persona that helped you make the cut?
Sharon Needles is an approachable monster, an idiot savant, an educated dropout, neither a good witch nor bad witch—and all around pretty/ugly!
Now that you are on the verge of stardom, where will you finish your holiday shopping?
Designer dumpsters and Salvation Army
Where will you be for New Year’s Eve?
At the Blue Moon with all my best ghoul friends to celebrate the beginning of the end of the world!
Why will you win RuPaul’s Drag Race?
I am a collage of the beauty and the struggle of our drag foresisters. At the same time I’m herstory in the making. I am the future of drag!
RuPaul’s Drag Race returns to Logo on January 30
Photo Credit: Mathu Andersen