- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island New York City Marriage Equality Jeffrey James Keyes Chicago pride haus San Francisco travel London Miami Theater Pride Photos Washington DC party haus GayCities gay travel Los Angeles Las Vegas New York
PHOTOS: More Stripped Down Santas Make The Naughty List
Dec 16, 2011
Earlier this week we brought you a taste of Santa’s gay apparel in San Francisco, and wouldn’t you know it, that scamp just cant seem to keep his pants on. After hopping in his sleigh and traveling east, St. Nick spread his holiday cheer through the streets of Atlanta to help raise money for Bert’s Big Adventure, a nonprofit that provides trips to Disney World for seriously ill children and their families. Here’s a taste of the holiday sweets.
Photos via Project Q Atlanta