- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aires answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPride New York City gay travel Las Vegas Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes Miami Fire Island Marriage Equality Washington DC GayCities San Francisco pride haus party haus travel Los Angeles New York London Photos Theater
PHOTOS: More Stripped Down Santas Make The Naughty List
Dec 16, 2011
Earlier this week we brought you a taste of Santa’s gay apparel in San Francisco, and wouldn’t you know it, that scamp just cant seem to keep his pants on. After hopping in his sleigh and traveling east, St. Nick spread his holiday cheer through the streets of Atlanta to help raise money for Bert’s Big Adventure, a nonprofit that provides trips to Disney World for seriously ill children and their families. Here’s a taste of the holiday sweets.
Photos via Project Q Atlanta