- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
- 9 ways San Francisco created hippie–then hipster–fashions for the world to enjoy
- PHOTOS: And the winners of the 2016 ‘Best Of GayCities’ awards are…
- PHOTOS: The annual Santa Speedo Run holiday tradition lives on
- What’s the best up-and-coming gay city in the world? You decide.
- What Is The Gayest ‘Hood In The World? You Decide.
- They Go Low, We Give $$: Ten Great LGBTQ Charities To Support In Desperate Times
- 5 Great Las Vegas Shopping Malls That Won’t Break The Bank (Unless You Want To)
- Here are the winners of two special Best of GayCities, 2016, honors…
- What Is The Gayest City In The World In 2016?
- What Are Your Favorite Travel Mementoes? We Have 4 To Check Out
- Oakland & Silicon Valley: Top Day Trips From San Francisco
- Honeymoon Travel: Top 5 Things To Know When Planning The Big Trip
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Washington DC gay travel New York Los Angeles Fire Island San Francisco party haus Chicago pride haus GayCities Miami Marriage Equality Pride Las Vegas New York City Theater London Jeffrey James Keyes travel
PHOTOS: Michelle Williams, Amanda Lepore, Lance Bass Wish MIke Ruiz “Happy Birthday”
Dec 10, 2011
Lance Bass, Michelle Williams, Deborah Cox, Amanda Lepore, Kristine W, Ultra Nate, Chris Willis and other folks helped celebrity photographer and former A-List cast member Mike Ruiz blow out his candles this year at Industry in New York last night. Mike decided to team up with Industry, PeaceBisquit, and Meoko to turn his birthday into a fundraiser for the Ali Forney Center, which provides shelter and services for LGBT youth. GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes showed up just as Chris Willis took to the stage and sang “Love is Gone”, a song he collaborated on with DJ David Guetta. Later, Michelle Williams and Ultra Nate performed their new duet, “Waiting on You,” followed by a special rendition of “Happy Birthday” sung by the fabulous Deborah Cox (soon to star on Broadway as Josephine Baker). JJ got up close and personal with Mike and his friends as they came together for more than just cake.
Check out fab party pics in the following pages!
Photos by Jeffrey James Keyes
Pages: 1 2