- Win An Incredible Vacation To San Francisco For Pride & Much More
- Dan Savage On How To Make A Crowd-Pleasing NSFW Video
- 10 Spring Reading Recommendations For All You Sexy Book Nerds
- Brent Everett’s Real-Life “Throuple” Relationship Inspired A Romance Novel
- 12 Amazing Ways To Enjoy San Francisco (Including The Hunky Jesus Contest)
- 13 Guaranteed Ways To Fail At Picking Up Someone Up At A Bar From A Castro Bartender
- The Fast And The Fabulous: Gay Couple Enjoys Ride Of Their Lives On Their Own Private Speedway
- Kiss & Tell: These Photos Of Same Love Speak A Thousand Words
- PHOTOS: Miss Fame And The New Crop Of Ru Girls Live It Up At The Diamond Horseshoe
- The Love That Never Stops Speaking Its Name
- Take A “Looking” Tour Of San Francisco With Seven Hotspots
- These Photos Of Same-Sex Love Show Why We Are Changing The World Every Day
- Kiss & Tell: Show Us Your Love Pics And Win A Trip To San Francisco
- PHOTOS: It’s All Leather And Fur For These Fashion Week Models
- We Love The Nightlife! Shake Your Groove Thing And Party Like A Rock Star in L.A.
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSPhotos Las Vegas New York City Theater New York Miami Pride London GayCities travel Fire Island pride haus Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco benefit haus Chicago Los Angeles Washington DC Marriage Equality party haus
PHOTOS: Michelle Williams, Amanda Lepore, Lance Bass Wish MIke Ruiz “Happy Birthday”
Dec 10, 2011
Lance Bass, Michelle Williams, Deborah Cox, Amanda Lepore, Kristine W, Ultra Nate, Chris Willis and other folks helped celebrity photographer and former A-List cast member Mike Ruiz blow out his candles this year at Industry in New York last night. Mike decided to team up with Industry, PeaceBisquit, and Meoko to turn his birthday into a fundraiser for the Ali Forney Center, which provides shelter and services for LGBT youth. GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes showed up just as Chris Willis took to the stage and sang “Love is Gone”, a song he collaborated on with DJ David Guetta. Later, Michelle Williams and Ultra Nate performed their new duet, “Waiting on You,” followed by a special rendition of “Happy Birthday” sung by the fabulous Deborah Cox (soon to star on Broadway as Josephine Baker). JJ got up close and personal with Mike and his friends as they came together for more than just cake.
Check out fab party pics in the following pages!
Photos by Jeffrey James Keyes
Pages: 1 2