- PHOTOS: Montréal Prepares for the Biggest Divers/Cité Yet
- PHOTOS: This Is A Vanderpump Brunch
- PHOTOS: San Francisco’s “Up Your Alley” Street Fair Makes Folsom Look Tame
- Eleven Types Of Gay Bars And Why They Matter More Than Ever
- 12 Can’t-Miss Hits To Enjoy In The City Of Angels
- Want To Win A Stay In The Most Luxurious Hotel In Sultry New Orleans? Here’s How.
- PHOTOS: These Sexy Men Love To Strip Down For A Little Pup Play
- Gay Photographer Minor White’s Stunning Work Is Celebrated In New Retrospective
- 11 Great Places To Get Your Queer Art Fix In Los Angeles
- PHOTOS: A Rare Glimpse Into San Francisco’s Infamous Fairoaks Bathhouse
- Win A Romantic Trip To Vienna And Become A Video Star
- PHOTOS: The World’s 10 Best Gay Nude Beaches, 2014
- Stoli Guy Kicks Off Tonight: Join Jai Rodriguez For The Event Series Of The Summer
- PHOTOS: Cute Nerds Dominate GaymerX
- PHOTOS: Furries Frolic In San Francisco
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSLos Angeles Photos travel party haus Theater benefit haus Las Vegas Fire Island Miami New York City GayCities Washington DC Chicago Marriage Equality New York Jeffrey James Keyes San Francisco pride haus Pride London
PHOTOS: GayCities’ Members Share MORE Pics of Their Favorite Places
Nov 23, 2011 by Oscar Raymundo
Last week we shared some awesome pics of GayCities members having a gay old time at their favorite bars, restaurants and events. This week we are at it again – with a whole new batch of images.
From Atlanta to Palm Springs, Minneapolis to Las Vegas, New York to Guadalajara, our members (and GayCities editors) have been busy checking out fabulous destination and hidden hotspots.
We start you off with a photo from GayCities editor JJ Keyes‘s personal collection. Another warm summer day at the Blue Whale on Fire Island. Here’s hoping the iconic island can recover from the tragic fire just in time for beach season 2012.
So have you boldly gone where no gay man has gone before? Let us take a peek inside your hard drive to get a good view of all the territories you’ve explored. Just find the page for your favorite place, and upload your pics.