- Twitter erupts after Taiwan becomes the first place in Asia to legalize gay marriage
- Miami Beach’s legendary Palace Bar & Grill bites the dust, last gay venue on Ocean Drive
- Amazing, never-before-published photos from the historic 1993 March on Washington for LGBTQ rights
- 10 classic gay diners to hang out at and carb load while they last
- PHOTOS: Hunky Jesus once again resurrected in San Francisco
- The annual Gay Easter Parade in New Orleans was a giant pastel feathered fête
- “Dead Boys Club,” and 9 classic, long lost queer films that can now finally be seen
- Confirmed: NYC Pride will also rise up against President Trump
- Spring is the season for blossoming new bromances
- New Orleans is about to be overrun by Jake Shears and other sexy book nerds
- It’s official! LA Pride parade canceled, replaced with protest march
- New Orleans holds a “reverse parade” opposing Trump’s antigay agenda in powerful must-see video
- Winter wonderland: seven hotspots to hit the slopes this winter
- The world’s 12 gayest hot spots to ring in the New Year
- Wanna get away? Hit one of these sultry gay beaches this winter
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSFire Island Miami GayCities party haus pride haus Chicago London San Francisco Las Vegas Los Angeles Pride Photos gay travel Washington DC New York City New York Marriage Equality travel Jeffrey James Keyes Theater
PHOTOS: GayCities’ Members Share MORE Pics of Their Favorite Places
Nov 23, 2011
Last week we shared some awesome pics of GayCities members having a gay old time at their favorite bars, restaurants and events. This week we are at it again – with a whole new batch of images.
From Atlanta to Palm Springs, Minneapolis to Las Vegas, New York to Guadalajara, our members (and GayCities editors) have been busy checking out fabulous destination and hidden hotspots.
We start you off with a photo from GayCities editor JJ Keyes‘s personal collection. Another warm summer day at the Blue Whale on Fire Island. Here’s hoping the iconic island can recover from the tragic fire just in time for beach season 2012.
So have you boldly gone where no gay man has gone before? Let us take a peek inside your hard drive to get a good view of all the territories you’ve explored. Just find the page for your favorite place, and upload your pics.