- 5 Can’t Miss Things To Enjoy In Provincetown
- Puerto Madero is Buenos Aries answer to travelers seeking chic-waterfront neighborhoods
- Destination Weddings: Top 5 Things To Know Before Saying “I Do”
- 5 Things to enjoy in the Palermo District of Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro: Let the Fun and Games Begin!
- Five Things To Know That Will Help You Get The Most Out Of Japan
- Check Out Downtown Las Vegas, Another World Beyond The Strip
- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSJeffrey James Keyes Fire Island San Francisco pride haus Theater Washington DC New York City Los Angeles Chicago Photos Las Vegas party haus Pride London New York GayCities Miami gay travel Marriage Equality travel
PHOTOS: OUTrageous Party in New York City
Nov 24, 2011
GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checked in with Project Runway stars Viktor Luna and Joshua McKinley and Jonathan D. Lovitz of LOGO’s Set Up Squad at New York City’s Splash for the ABSOLUT OUTrageous Party. Celebrity photographer David LaChapelle teamed up with his muse, Amanda Lepore, for the OUTrageous vision. RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Four contestants Milan and Jiggly Caliente introduced themselves to the crowd while Season Three winner, Raja Gemini, chatted up the boys from Project Runway. Meanwhile, Hi Fashion gave an amazing performance of the underground hit, I’m Not Madonna.
photos by Jeffrey James Keyes