- Seattle: Best American City for Gay Dads?
- Antarctica: Top 5 Tips For the Ultimate White Party
- Pride Season Is Not Over. Orlando Will Hold One Of The Most Important In LGBTQ History.
- Homos, FOMO and the Enduring Appeal of Paris
- PHOTOS: This Charming Texan Was Just Named America’s Top Bartender
- LGBT New Yorkers Celebrate Pride and Resilience At The Center’s Annual Garden Party
- PHOTOS: Instagram Users Respond To Orlando Tragedy In Beautiful And Creative Ways
- PHOTOS: Tributes From Around The World As Thousands Gather To Mourn Orlando Victims
- PHOTOS: Pride Takes Over Tel Aviv And It’s A Feast For The Eyes
- Meet Ben Ryan, The Nearly Naked AIDS Activist Who Can Dance
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful Boys and Gorgeous Gurls of Vallarta Pride
- PHOTOS: Long Beach Pride Marks The Beginning Of This Year’s Pride Season
- Seven Reasons Every Art Lover Must Visit The New San Francisco Modern Art Museum
- PHOTOS: This Year’s World Naked Gardening Day Was Absolutely Plantastic
- Madonna Lyrics Reimagined As Motivational Posters
Search the blog
POPULAR TAGSNew York City Washington DC Photos travel San Francisco Los Angeles New York pride haus Marriage Equality London party haus Miami Fire Island Theater Las Vegas benefit haus GayCities Pride Chicago Jeffrey James Keyes
PHOTOS: OUTrageous Party in New York City
Nov 24, 2011
GayCities/Queerty photoblogger Jeffrey James Keyes checked in with Project Runway stars Viktor Luna and Joshua McKinley and Jonathan D. Lovitz of LOGO’s Set Up Squad at New York City’s Splash for the ABSOLUT OUTrageous Party. Celebrity photographer David LaChapelle teamed up with his muse, Amanda Lepore, for the OUTrageous vision. RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Four contestants Milan and Jiggly Caliente introduced themselves to the crowd while Season Three winner, Raja Gemini, chatted up the boys from Project Runway. Meanwhile, Hi Fashion gave an amazing performance of the underground hit, I’m Not Madonna.
photos by Jeffrey James Keyes